Drz white rear fender?

Hi.

Don't you know where I can find a white rear fender for my DRZ-Sm2008.

Thankx¡¡¡

Im looking for an online shop, cause in my country there's only black plastics,

Also in wheelingsupply, and TT Store, only black or yellow or blue Sm...

Message in the TT Oem Store:

Effective immediately, we will temporarily not be taking orders for OEM parts. To date, we’ve..............................

Hi Jorge,

I am from Benidorm Alicante.

Its just what I was looking for¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ & they ship international thankx¡¡¡

Muchas gracias Jorge¡¡

Milo, if you have problems, let me know and I'll order something and ship it to you.

https://www.xrsonly.com/content/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=3470&category_id=568&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=77&vmcchk=1&Itemid=77

Where in Spain are you? Vivia en Torroles unos años (Torremolinos)

George/Jorge

I think I was the one to post that site selling the white kits, but I wonder if they are truely white and not white side panels only. I would call them or email them first before ordering because acerbis doesn't not list a white plastic kit for the DRZ 400. I would exercise caution.

plankk, yes it was you and obviously I have no idea.

De nada Milo.

If you have problems, I can call and ask them questions for you.

Catalan eh? :busted:

The worst part of Benidorm is all the Swedes that go there for vacation :busted:

Are you tired of them yet? :moon:

Peazo (si, se que esta mal escrito) borrachos los suecos :p

Oye Milo, entendiste lo que dijo plankk de los colores?

The worst part of Benidorm is all the Swedes that go there for vacation :busted:

Are you tired of them yet? :moon:

Peazo (si, se que esta mal escrito) borrachos los suecos :p

Oye Milo, entendiste lo que dijo plankk de los colores?

Hi¡¡¡

Tired from the swedes? No i'll never, I love "guiris" XXXXDDDD

Tired from the plastics? No I have an old rear fender( scratched...) and I want one new( new white shrouds will be apreciated too).

Yes but not only the swedes come to my city to drink and have "fiesta" they come people of all Europe, United States, Morocco, Russians....

And Plannk, thanks for the advertisment I hope you post in this threat soon and tell us if there´s a white rear fender on the kit and if theres a white kit.

Thanks guys¡¡¡¡

You're welcome. As for the guiris, you only like the female ones :busted:

You're welcome. As for the guiris, you only like the female ones :busted:

MMMMmmm yes i do¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Milo, if you have problems, let me know and I'll order something and ship it to you.

https://www.xrsonly.com/content/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=3470&category_id=568&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=77&vmcchk=1&Itemid=77

Where in Spain are you? Vivia en Torroles unos años (Torremolinos)

George/Jorge

Finally ive reicived an e-mail and Acerbis don´t have white plastics right now.

So the solution: now the Oem TT Store is RE-open buy it there¡¡¡¡: 69$

I cant find white shrouds in the Oem TT store, cant anybody help me???

Thanks you all¡¡¡

Wheeling Cycle Supply:

http://www.wheelingcyclesupply.com/images/IGQC9Ayh0ngAABhvaYwAAAAt-78832.jpg

The US has had white models for 2 years now, so any dealer should be able to get white plastics.

Acerbis used to make white plastics for the E model, but discontinued them a few years ago. Any E model plastics can be made to fit an S or SM model.

In my country ther´sonly black or yellow, BUT my dealer told me he could get it... in a moth and for about 90 EUROs¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡:thinking: no thanks

90 euros for the acerbis kit is a good price , 95-98 euros has in Greece and again black or yellow...

If the price is for a full acerbis plastic kit i think it's a fair price .

90 only the rear fender...

white shrouds and sidepanels are still available from Acerbis, they just stopped making the white rear fender. Wheeling has one available also, might be less than 69 dollars, I dont know

Put on a white rear fender on a blue bike and it'll resemble one of the blue UK model DRZ's.:thinking:

WOW!!! 90e for the fender only are a lot !

Search at eBay , you will find something , even used .