Inverted Forks for S

I love the look of the inverted forks on the SM. What is the cheapest, easiest way to get a set for the S? Or is it possible to modify the S forks?

Thanks, Merry Christmas,


RM forks and triples can be used and are typically the cheapest method to follow. A seach will provide you with write ups, model years and potential issues. Of course, you could find a set of SM ones from a bike being parted out too. No way to modify S forks to become inverted.

I've seen quite a few SM forks for sale in the classifieds and Ebay lately.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now