Garmin 60csx ON ROAD

I am taking off for two months and cant have every waypoint in the gps before I leave. is there no way to type in a street adress?

Press the "find" button on the unit. Go to "addresses". You use the 4 way button to move the cursor to spell out the address.

I am taking off for two months and cant have every waypoint in the gps before I leave. is there no way to type in a street adress?
Press the "find" button on the unit. Go to "addresses". You use the 4 way button to move the cursor to spell out the address.

I cant go to adresses. theres only waypoints, geocache, cites, exits, and recent find

You need additional software to be able to use the address feature. Even then I'm pretty sure you have to have the areas you are driving through loaded in order to use the address feature.

You need to get a copy of Garmin's "City Navigator" software and install it (through your computer) onto the GPS.

I did it myself recently.

Greg

You wont need an address with my track, you just follow the line. You should have a Baja map loaded into your gps before you leave. You can search ebay for a cheap US map, I recommend Garmin "Roads and Recreation".