AXO RC6 SM Boots

Thinking of puchasing a set of these boots for sumo. Not sure about the sizing though.

I wear a 13 in Alpinestar Tech 8's which run a little smaller than most. I wear a 12 in just about every shoe I've ever purchased other than tech 8's.

Does anyone have any experience with these boots? Do they run small, large or true to size?

Thanks in advance for any help.

John

Anyone tried these boots?

Thinking of puchasing a set of these boots for supermoto. Not sure about the sizing though.

I wear a 13 in Alpinestar Tech 8's which run a little smaller than most. I wear a 12 in just about every shoe I've ever purchased other than tech 8's.

Does anyone have any experience with these boots? Do they run small, large or true to size?

Thanks in advance for any help.

John

As I know they run little bit small. When I was buying my boots (I wear number EU 43) I tried one size larger (boots size 44) and they fitted me good. They are made in Italy so almost every brand in Italy runs little bit small. Hope it helps. Better to wait some more info on that like someone who already bought it in USA :busted:

Regards, Peter

haven't tried them but they look nice! maybe a little pricey though.

good luck!

axoRC6.jpg

Thanks for that Peter. Hopefully I'll get a couple more confirmations from others that they run small.

John