Justin Barcia TWO STROKE VID!!!!!

nice :busted:

nice...

he's still pretty darn fast

merry christmas every1

He's fast, very fast...but somethin' about those crossed-up look-backs have GOON RIDER written all over him. :busted:

yeah... that caught my eye...

it was kinda funny though

holy crap. hes got talent. He was hauling on the 150r but I didnt think he would catch on to the 125 2t like that.

LOL my dad was like "why does he wind it out like that in the air so much, its stupid. these kids nowadays just THRASH on bikes...." lmao

I wish i could ride my 125 that fast.. he was MOVIN

I think he's gonna be a pro by the time he's 20... i just hope he doesn't drop out of school, that way if his career fails, he'll at least have something to fall back on

I think he's gonna be a pro by the time he's 20... i just hope he doesn't drop out of school, that way if his career fails, he'll at least have something to fall back on

Pro by 16 duh He is lining up at Glen Helen 09'

I thought these two videos were amazing. KTM 250 2 stroke going bar to bar with Barcia.

Makes the pass at 1:25

I've watched Cam Stone a bunch and lined up with him a couple times. He's not a shabby rider at all but he's either on it or he's not. There's no mediocre for him.

goose bumps muahha love it

ya good video

Music to my ears!

barcia is stupid fast. Why can I never see any of the videos off that site. I can see the picture but then it just loads the whole time.

thats my local track, well local as in an hour drive. but i love the track and i got to see him race at that race.

:busted:

I love the look back whip he did. Pure gold.