Spark Plug socket size TTR 06/Oil plug ?'s

Hey guys, just bought the daughter a 06 TTr 230. Don't seem to have the right size socket for the spark plug to see how lean or rich it is running. What size deep socket you guys use?

Second question. How many drain plugs are there for this bike for the oil and how much oil necessary when I change oil WITH oil filter. I'm thinking just one plug. Obviously no manual came with the bike. Any help appreciated.:busted:

Cmon guys. Anybody?

dr8ea?

18mm i think... or 19

you can also use a closed end deep offset wrench

Spark plugs come in 2 sizes. 5/8" and 13/16". I guessing its 5/8" since all my 4 strokes are 5/8".

Sorry can't help you out with the oil ?

Thanks guys. It is definitely not a 5/8. Too small. Must be the 13/16. I will check it out.

Hey guys, just bought the daughter a 06 TTr 230. Don't seem to have the right size socket for the spark plug to see how lean or rich it is running. What size deep socket you guys use?

Second question. How many drain plugs are there for this bike for the oil and how much oil necessary when I change oil WITH oil filter. I'm thinking just one plug. Obviously no manual came with the bike. Any help appreciated.:busted:

Hi weathergeek. 18 mm is correct for the plug. I use a handy dandy 2 size wrench i bought at cycle gear. Here's the good news. You can view your owners manual online at: www.yamaha-motor.com

click on: off road motorcycles

click on : parts & service

click on: view owners manuals

clicck on: proceed to owners manual

I suggest buying a manual, but in the meantime you have one when you need it.