looking at '08 450 xc-f??????

since I only trail ride here in the Sierras and some desert--is the power on this almost motorcross type bike really an overkill??

I've tried to find a 400, but nobody here wants to give their 400 up (unless it's a dog).

Opinions??

Larry

Have you thought of an older RFS 450, similar power but not as big of a hit as the new 450s

xcf 450-505's are the shit !! Best all around do it all bikes made. You may have to do a few add ons such as a slipper clutch and dampener, but thats it.. Awsome bikes..

since I only trail ride here in the Sierras and some desert--is the power on this almost motocross type bike really an overkill??

I've tried to find a 400, but nobody here wants to give their 400 up (unless it's a dog).

Opinions??

Larry

I own 2008 450 XCR-W great trail bike and off-road racer. Easy to ride and plenty fast, this bike is very versatile. A good friend of mine has a 2008 450 XC, this bike is very fun but not the same trail bike. It can be a handful when you get tired and it does not have a kick-starter. Both are very nice but different. The RFS motors are nice as well, Beta is still using them in their 2009s. Good luck!

Whoop

Paul