Motogrande 12/26

Heading down there tomorrow if anyone wants to join.:busted: They are open from 12 - dark but Todd talked to Barry and said no problem if we got there a little early.:moon:

I have to work till 11 but may head down after. Im dying to ride.

I have to work till 11 but may head down after. Im dying to ride.

Awesome!!

If you have never been there the track is fun with lots of jumps into and out of pits, really good kids track, a flat track, SX track (can't get on that without being an AMA Pro tho) and acres of flat land to ride on.

Are they still gonna be open after all the rain we got tonight, or does it matter at that track? I might be down for heading out there, but I'm still a little sick.

Are they still gonna be open after all the rain we got tonight, or does it matter at that track? I might be down for heading out there, but I'm still a little sick.

As of late afternoon they hadn't gotten any rain at the track.

Here are some pics from there:

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/NOOBCRF250X/Motogrande/

I might be down for some Motogrande, looks like a pretty cool place to ride. It rained out here in Queen Creek, for about 2-3 hours today, so I figured it must have rained over there, too.

I'll call in to work in the morning, to make sure there's nothing going on, and if not I might head down there. Is it really only $20.00 to ride out there?

Cool pics, too Brett.

I might be down for some Motogrande, looks like a pretty cool place to ride. It rained out here in Queen Creek, for about 2-3 hours today, so I figured it must have rained over there, too.

I'll call in to work in the morning, to make sure there's nothing going on, and if not I might head down there. Is it really only $20.00 to ride out there?

Cool pics, too Brett.

Yep only $20......$10 if you come with someone. You are welcome to follow us down....I am not sure if you have to be in the same vehicle to get the discount or not.

so its only 10 if I bring my son along?

so its only 10 if I bring my son along?

yessir!

Yep only $20......$10 if you come with someone. You are welcome to follow us down....I am not sure if you have to be in the same vehicle to get the discount or not.

What time are you guys leaving?

What time are you guys leaving?

Leaving around 10:00 from my parents house..Alma School/Elliot area

Sorry Brett, I gotta' go to work. I'll see what's going on for the weekend, & maybe ride then.