Riding video from florida

I really liked it! Not a whole lot of videos posted on TT hold my interest to the end..yours did! I really like the beginning sequence and thought the music in the beginning worked amazingly well. Are you filming on a tripod or monopod? Your video looks pretty still for being zoomed in so far, but you were still able to maintain a very fluid motion when following riders close up. I thought the video format worked well. IMO the only thing that I did not like was the music after about a minute in or so. To me the harder stuff tends to get old faster than lighter stuff in riding videos. If you could somehow keep the first part with the same music and seamlessly tie in a different song, (no idea how, just a thought) that would be sick!

I am trying to experiment with premiere also, I made this one of a friend and I like how still the camera is (on a tripod for every shot) but I had a hard time following the rider smoothly in the shots where I tried to pan. Just for comparison:

(high quality is better)

I really liked it! Not a whole lot of videos posted on TT hold my interest to the end..yours did! I really like the beginning sequence and thought the music in the beginning worked amazingly well. Are you filming on a tripod or monopod? Your video looks pretty still for being zoomed in so far, but you were still able to maintain a very fluid motion when following riders close up. I thought the video format worked well. IMO the only thing that I did not like was the music after about a minute in or so. To me the harder stuff tends to get old faster than lighter stuff in riding videos. If you could somehow keep the first part with the same music and seamlessly tie in a different song, (no idea how, just a thought) that would be sick!

I am trying to experiment with premiere also, I made this one of a friend and I like how still the camera is (on a tripod for every shot) but I had a hard time following the rider smoothly in the shots where I tried to pan. Just for comparison:

(high quality is better)

I like that effect with the name where it dances across the screen, which one is that?

thanks for the comments, i agree the music might be a little heavy, i just didn't have much. I will be working to mix audio with music in certain portions of the clips to make it a little more interesting.

I like that effect with the name where it dances across the screen, which one is that?

thanks for the comments, i agree the music might be a little heavy, i just didn't have much. I will be working to mix audio with music in certain portions of the clips to make it a little more interesting.

That is actually 4 seperate names that flash once each, one after another...

Right on, were you using a monopod or tripod at all?

At 1:30 in the video its really weird affect, you make ease the video into slow mo making it look like your braking and you end up in the air. tripped me out the first time lol.

Your right, it even looks like I drag the brake up the face and then end up in the air lol.

(high quality is better)
Sweet!!!:busted:

No tripod, just free. I have the same problem when I use the mono pod. I can't get the movement without being extra jumpy.

Wow ! That is some smooth filming ! I can't pan for crap without looking all jumpy. I was looking into a uni-pod... you guys think that makes it jumpy? My vids will always suck then :busted:

The beginning music is awesome i agree. One way you could transition is go through all the names and intros with the beginning of that song, fade it out, then go into like a heartbeat thing and so just quick clips of riders then start another song and the actual video.

just a thought otherwise its an amazing video.