Sign in to follow this  

directions or web site for calhantee tn

live in Winston going to be going down 421 but i cannot find directions or a website. i looked under where to ride and found calhantee but i gave no address for me to mapquest.

thanks

Directions from Boone, NC: Go North on US 421 to Mountain City, TN. Turn right on TN 418 go 0.5 miles. Continue on N Church St. 1.5 miles. Continue on TN 91N 0.7 miles. Turn right on Furnace Creek Road, go 0.7 miles, and Callalantee ATV & Campground is on the right

http://www.highcountryatv.com/directions.htm

421 is just getting good at Mtn. City don't turn off and keep it on 421 to the best sandwiches in the state at the Shady Valley Country Store :busted:

421 is just getting good at Mtn. City don't turn off and keep it on 421 to the best sandwiches in the state at the Shady Valley Country Store :p

A lot of good roads in that area.:busted::moon:

thanks that is what i was looking for[/quote

Hey,ride the Welder's trail extension for some excitement and ZipCode Hill:smirk:

did welders trail in a buggy and tried zip code hill in the rain on a built quad with not much luck got about half way up hill( if its the hill that i am thinking of)

did welders trail in a buggy and tried zip code hill in the rain on a built quad with not much luck got about half way up hill( if its the hill that i am thinking of)

The Welder's trail extension is a :busted: on a bike to make to the top of the ridgeline:ride: To the left was good but straight through the stream and to the right is :moon: Fun stuff:banana: