Grey/Silver Frame Paint KX 03-08 Needed

I am trying to find a good match for the frame paint on my 2004 KX250. I think the same color paint is used from 03-08 or pretty close. Has anyone found a good off the shelf brand and color that matches the OEM color well? I want to repaint my frame or touch up some spots where the paint has scraped off depending on how crazy I get with it. I tried a duplicolor touch up paint - I think it was pewter or something - and it was not a very good match. Just hoping someone has found a paint already that is a good match...

Thanks

yeah, I looked on the colorrite website colorrite.com andsaw all the nice paint supplies they sell. Expensive stuff...$20 for 2 oz of paint (Color 671 Gentry Grey Frame Paint) and then you need primer and clearcoat at $14 each. Thats $48 + Shipping, but it does appear to be good stuff. Or I can get a can of PJ1 that is a match for KX from 03-04 for $10 at TT. I don't know. I want to keep my frame from rusting, but I want it to look good too. It is probably worth it to get some primer and clearcoat I imagine since that will help it protect the frame much better than a simple coat of spray paint.

yeah, I looked on the colorrite website colorrite.com andsaw all the nice paint supplies they sell. Expensive stuff...$20 for 2 oz of paint (Color 671 Gentry Grey Frame Paint) and then you need primer and clearcoat at $14 each. Thats $48 + Shipping, but it does appear to be good stuff. Or I can get a can of PJ1 that is a match for KX from 03-04 for $10 at TT. I don't know. I want to keep my frame from rusting, but I want it to look good too. It is probably worth it to get some primer and clearcoat I imagine since that will help it protect the frame much better than a simple coat of spray paint.

The fancy stuff will still wear off just as fast.

If you want something to last you need to strip the whole frame and have it powdercoated.

I got lucky and tried a Metalic silver by Rust-oleum.(lowes) It looks like a pefect match.I painted a couple spots on my 03 and i can't tell where it ends.

Agree, I'm going to touch up my frame this winter. I bought two cans of PJ1 paint and neither one will spray at all. I returned them and will probably just get a primer and metallic silver from the Autozone.