A new rider rolls on this planet

15 minute pre ride briefing including pop quiz on brake ,throttle ,brake locations and activations.

this video was about 25 minutes into his new addiction......you can just about count the number of laps on the grass ...it was very wet and mushy but little man is an iron man and didnt stop until he hit reserve (about 3.5 hour long first ever ride):busted:

1 super deluxe dirt trackin' ,mud slingin' throttle save.:moon:

3 tipovers

a day with the boy on his first bike..... Priceless :mad:

KOokaloo!:p

Frank

haha, awesome vid!

Just you wait there racerman, it only gets better and more expensive.:moon:

It is however the best times I've spent with both of my kids! Take lots of pics even when you "can't be bothered" You'll regret it if you don't! :busted:

"My middle name is Danger"..Awesome i started when i was 10. Best times of my life have been spent on a bike. Glad to see it getting passed down.

"My middle name is Danger"..Awesome i started when i was 10. Best times of my life have been spent on a bike. Glad to see it getting passed down.

LOL I figured he would always have a good conversation starter (or excuse) with a middle name like Danger :busted:

so far he is living up to it..... in four weeks he went from training wheels on his bike (two weeks) to scraping the inside up pedal while cornering...... talk about trusting your tires!!!!!!!!!!

he also roller skates like a fiend.

i might be a little biased but i think he's a natural! :moon:

KOokaloo! :p

Frank

Say goodbye to that lawn.

I'm betting he starts borrowing your tools to mod his bike in a week.