Need help on how much a wheel weighs.

Ok i need help on how much my wheels weigh, i cant find info anywhere on it. Im not sure that it matters but i have excel pro series hubs and spokes and nipples and just a regular excel hub. I need to find out how much the whole rear wheel weighs without the tire\tube. And i need to find how much the front spokes\hub would weigh. I doubt it really matter that my hubs\spokes are excel pro series i just need it close enough.

I just checked with a set of stock Yamaha wheels and the front weighd 6 lbs 13 oz. and the rear weighs 8 lbs 10 oz. This was just hubs (with bearings), spokes, and excel rims, no sprocket, disks, or rim locks. I used to have a set of excel pro series wheels just like yours and holding them in my hands with stock wheels you could feel the difference in weight. The excels were easily a pound lighter. Hope this gives you an estimation.

I just checked with a set of stock Yamaha wheels and the front weighd 6 lbs 13 oz. and the rear weighs 8 lbs 10 oz. This was just hubs (with bearings), spokes, and excel rims, no sprocket, disks, or rim locks. I used to have a set of excel pro series wheels just like yours and holding them in my hands with stock wheels you could feel the difference in weight. The excels were easily a pound lighter. Hope this gives you an estimation.

thanks so much. thats exactly what i was looking for.