White 2005 Yz250f

Guys im needed some pictures of a white 2005 Yz250f and some input on graphics cause there isnt alot of options.But i also like yellow plastic and the hurricane graphics but i dont know i got about 2 months or so to make a decision and decide .Thanks Guys !

Anyone ?

Check out the best yz250f pics stickey at the top of the page.

I have an '05 myself and I don't see too many with white plastics. The blue tank is the likely deterrent. I'm fond of the white but would prefer a black tank if I did white plastics and graphics. I'd go a custom graphics if I went white...

Yellow plastics and hurricane graphics are also great - one of my favorites..

Jason

Yea i tried that but didnt see any ..

Yea the tank is probly the problem.Do you know if anyone makes a black tank for the 05 cause i think the black tank and yellow plastics would look killer on the bike. Thanks

I have an '05 myself and I don't see too many with white plastics. The blue tank is the likely deterrent. I'm fond of the white but would prefer a black tank if I did white plastics and graphics. I'd go a custom graphics if I went white...

Yellow plastics and hurricane graphics are also great - one of my favorites..

Jason

I think that IMS makes a few that are 3.1 gal in Black, Blue, Natural. IMS Tanks

Clarke makes them in stock capacity and 2.8gal. (Black, Blue, Natural..) Clarke Tanks

You are probably looking at a ~$200-$300 for a replacement...

Jason

Ouch thats pricey well i might break down and buy a stock size black one and black will look good with yellow or white so i might do that.Later on though my bike looks immaculant and its an 05 looks BRAND NEW and everything is original plastic wise

I think that IMS makes a few that are 3.1 gal in Black, Blue, Natural. IMS Tanks

Clarke makes them in stock capacity and 2.8gal. (Black, Blue, Natural..) Clarke Tanks

You are probably looking at a ~$200-$300 for a replacement...

Jason

My '05 is clean - bought it with ~ 5 hours on it. I'm coming up on 70 hours and would love to go white. I dig the retro yellow so I'll likely grab a black tank at some point though a bit larger for trail riding. I've not found a good way of dying the blue plastics. I'm still on stock plastics too but they are starting to look a little haggard. Rode some icy dirt this last week and the plastics took a beating :busted:

Post some pics when you get your bike fixed up...

Yea ill do that she looks great right now but i think im stayin blue with new graphics but il get some pics up soon.You should do the same!

these are low quality cell phone pics, but here's mine. I was going to go with white shrouds, but never did because it'd probably look goofy with a blue tank.

Picture023-1.jpg

Picture021-1.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I believe stock capacity tanks are 1.8 gallons. There's now whay they hold almost 3 gallons.

Thats a pretty good lookin bike i like the fenders i may go for that along with these graphics. http://flugraphics.com/Yamaha.html its the 2003-2005 YZ250F.I think that would look good.

Thats a pretty good lookin bike i like the fenders i may go for that along with these graphics. http://flugraphics.com/Yamaha.html its the 2003-2005 YZ250F.I think that would look good.

Those don't look too bad. They'd probably look a lot better in person, but have too much going on for my likings. Still look good though.

Here are some better pics minus the new graphics that I took a little while back...

000_0008.jpg

000_0006.jpg

000_0004.jpg

000_0003_00.jpg

Yea that does look good ! But i think im gonna get a black tank and make her all white.Or maybe yellow....im undecided my ideal graphics would the 3000 kit from One industries but they dont make them for the 2005..

Yea that does look good ! But i think im gonna get a black tank and make her all white.Or maybe yellow....im undecided my ideal graphics would the 3000 kit from One industries but they dont make them for the 2005..

Yah I like the one industries graphics, but the only kit they offer for our bikes looks kinda crappy IMO. I still haven't seen a Gen. II yzf with a black tank and blue shrouds. Would be cool to do.

Yea i think they look crappy to , but i think that would look pretty good but maybe a little weird i dont know but that my opinion.But i think im gonna go black tank yellow plastic and hurricane graphics.

Yea i think they look crappy to , but i think that would look pretty good but maybe a little weird i dont know but that my opinion.But i think im gonna go black tank yellow plastic and hurricane graphics.

I was going to do that combo, but along with a blue frame, I dunno how that'd look. The hurricane graphics are sweet though.

Oh yea ! i totally forgot about the blue frame thanks man.hmm..... its startin to look like im gonna stay blue on her prolly.

I've heard folks that have had their frame powder coated black and then went yellow or white. If I ever get around to a full teardown where I have the frame like that I'll do it. I also thought of doing the Hurricane graphics where the plastics are white with blue trim... I wouldn't have to change frame color if I do that too...

Jason