Any dual-sport riders in st louis area?

Like the title says. I am looking for some good places to ride in the St louis area. I ride an xr650l if anybody is from around here let me know.

I'm from High Ridge. Always looking as well. Checkout over at Adventure rider, seems to be a few people doing some impromptu rides around Wentzville

LowerRockCreekMo11-7-07047-1.jpgLowerRockCreekMo11-7-07003.jpg

St.Louis is the jackpot. There are so many duel sport rides, it would take years to ride. When I can't go out West this will do. First picture is Crane Lake and second is Lower Rock Creek. It is like going back in time 200 years. Let me know when you can go.:busted:

Let me know the next time you guys ride.

That pic of lower rock creek is awesome! Let us know next time you ride there.

Are these pictures from the Southern part of the state? Been around Current River area quite a bit. Been wanting to ride this area sometime. Just curious. Good 4.5 to 5 hour drive. Might make a good weekend ride.

RoundSpringM010-1-07014.jpg

RoundSpringM010-1-07048.jpg[/img

My first post was in Madison County, These are in Shannon County. I have 100's of pictures like these. I've ridden my BMW GS,Rockster,KTM 625,Sherco510, Husky 450&510, on these roads. You might go all day and not see anyone,that's when I like the 5 gallon tank on the KTM. There are roads I have found where the BMW's are just to heavy, so I'll go get one of the smaller bikes to continue. If you like to ride back in time and relax this is the place.

I am on vacation all week Tuesday the 30th looks like it is going to be 57 degrees and sunny. Anybody off work and want to ride?

RoundSpringM010-1-07014.jpg

RoundSpringM010-1-07048.jpg[/img

My first post was in Madison County, These are in Shannon County. I have 100's of pictures like these. I've ridden my BMW GS,Rockster,KTM 625,Sherco510, Husky 450&510, on these roads. You might go all day and not see anyone,that's when I like the 5 gallon tank on the KTM. There are roads I have found where the BMW's are just to heavy, so I'll go get one of the smaller bikes to continue. If you like to ride back in time and relax this is the place.

What part of Illinois are you from?

BMWGS1200007.jpg

BMWGS1200011.jpg

This old stone fence is a favorite.Dent County

The post office is a taste of yesterday.Crawford Co.

I'll let you know if I can ride Tuesday, Near Peoria Il. is where I call home.