Merry Christmas

Spent the morning busting my bum at the Jeff City MO offroad area. Ice riding on MX tyres is a bad idea. Worked up an appetite though.

Will try again after tomorrow's thaw.

Thanks to Larry's Honda for providing this facility.

J

Soudns like a good day well minus the busting your bum. Hope you have a good day tomorrow

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ab0mination
      Any recommendations for Pitster Pro repair somewhat near Tulsa, Oklahoma?
    • By ElroyWR250
      Hey everyone, I am looking to make some new contacts in the DS community in the SWMO and NW Ark regions. I live in Ozark Mo, and i would like to get a to know some riders in my area. I am looking to get some small rides together, share some routes, and just find some people who like to ride. Feel free to PM me or post in this thread if you are here in the area and have any suggestions for groups, rides, routes, etc... I know there are a lot of us around here, just trying to get with some new riding buddies. 

• By Culdesac Cowboy
      Looking for a few pointers and information regarding something I want to get started in.  I'm from central Illinois and would like to eventually participate in racing.  I've never ridden on dirt track before and have some questions regarding breaking into that style of racing without putting people in danger on the track.  If anyone in the area is interested I'll post some follow up questions if I get any responses.  
    • By Mark-san
      I would say this is a pre-ride event for 11/24 Perry riding so that we can keep up with dale that day. LOL. I will be there around 9:30.
    • By Fryboy
      Last race of the series!!!  Should be an interesting day in 450's