i think dad just doesnt like it

give me a hand with this. i out grew my drz 125L and im lookin at an 05 or an 06 blaster. my dads a four stroke guy but i wouldnt mind a 2 stroke quad. He told me that even when bored out to a 240 (the one im lookin at is) it wont keep up with the 400s or even the 350s is that true or is he given me a hard time

P.S im paying for the bike all by myself :busted:

you'd probably be better off heading over to ATV talk to post this, most guys here (incluing me) will think your silly for wanting a quad:banana:

you'd probably be better off heading over to ATV talk to post this, most guys here (incluing me) will think your silly for wanting a quad:banana:

yeah...

a blaster that is bored to 240 will still not keep up with 400s i dont think... maybe a 350...

get a 4 stroke 400 or 300 that has been taken care of

give me a hand with this. i out grew my drz 125L and im lookin at an 05 or an 06 blaster. my dads a four stroke guy but i wouldnt mind a 2 stroke quad. He told me that even when bored out to a 240 (the one im lookin at is) it wont keep up with the 400s or even the 350s is that true or is he given me a hard time

a ltz400 will solve all your problems:thumbsup:

dont make a mistake of getting a quad

yeah, I'd suggest not asking for help with quads here....I really want to bash but I'll refrain.

hmm, know what would keep up with a 400 quad... 250 dirt bike :busted:

get a 2 stroke dirtbike or even 4 stroke why on earth would you go to a quad:p

unless all you do is ride at the dunes

Why a quad? Dirt bikes are lighter, easier to haul around, and won't kill you as easily.

Why a quad? Dirt bikes are lighter, easier to haul around, and won't kill you as easily.

Quads hurt and kill more kids than dirt bike ever thought about.

DUMB move

yeh, blasters are not fast at all, and are small 4 wheelers with little power. Now, with that being said... In my opinion, 4wheelers are for people that don't have enough sense to ride a dirtbike. Why in the world would anyone rather ride a quad over a dirtbike is beyond me:banghead: .. UNLESS they are these big over sized rednecks that just want to play in deep mud.. And i can use the term redneck without being bashed because i live in the south!

Even though my bike may be an underpowered pig, it is still way better than the TRX400EX I rode.

If you get a quad at all, get something halfway decent sized, like a Banshee.

If you get a quad at all, get something halfway decent sized, like a Banshee.

hi highly do NOT recommend you getting a banshee unless you are very skilled on a 4wheeler! Banshee's have insane amounts of power and are extremely hard to ride in the woods! (personal experience)...

He said quad.

:busted::p:moon:
He said quad.

I have to admit, in sand, or wide open... 660 raptors will kill pretty much any bike...

I have to admit, in sand, or wide open... 660 raptors will kill pretty much any bike...

WRONG!!! u ever heard of a Service Honda 500? :busted:

yeh, blasters are not fast at all, and are small 4 wheelers with little power. Now, with that being said... In my opinion, 4wheelers are for people that don't have enough sense to ride a dirtbike. Why in the world would anyone rather ride a quad over a dirtbike is beyond me:banghead: .. UNLESS they are these big over sized rednecks that just want to play in deep mud.. And i can use the term redneck without being bashed because i live in the south!

technically, you can't live in the south and live in NC unless you live in western NC...

them thar city folks dont live in no cities, they live in dem mountains...

lol...

WRONG!!! u ever heard of a Service Honda 500? :p

:busted::moon::p :p :mad::eek: