Sign in to follow this  

i think dad just doesnt like it

I have to admit, in sand, or wide open... 660 raptors will kill pretty much any bike...

Wrong...my buddy owns a raptor. We were on a dry lake bed this past week and I smoked him like nothing. You guys gotta understand that quads weigh another 150 lbs. They wont go as fast as bikes.

Why a quad? Dirt bikes are lighter, easier to haul around, and won't kill you as easily.

hey there fun!!!! go wit a trx cant beat em

thanks for the save guys i ended up gettin a brand new yzf250 specail edition and love it

while thats cool everyone needs a good kwawd

THERE FUN!!!! ever rodden one?

yes i have "rodden one" In fact i've owned a 400ex and a banshee in the passed and hated both of them. Couldn't do half the stuff with them as i could with my dirt bike.

yes i have "rodden one" In fact i've owned a 400ex and a banshee in the past and hated both of them. Couldn't do half the stuff with them as i could with my dirt bike.

There, fixed it for you.:thinking:

I have to admit, in sand, or wide open... 660 raptors will kill pretty much any bike...

My buddy has a 660.. Those have SO MUCH torque!

yes i have "rodden one" In fact i've owned a 400ex and a banshee in the passed and hated both of them. Couldn't do half the stuff with them as i could with my dirt bike.

utility 4 wheelers? low bore, like a 250 bruin or recon?

utility 4 wheelers? low bore, like a 250 bruin or recon?

hmm.. what about utility 4 wheelers? low bore, etc. ? Don't know what your asking? Yes i have ridden a couple as my dad uses them for hunting and working on stuff, which is the work part is only reason i was on one to begin with. But i don't see why anyone would want a 4 wheeler for enjoyment riding unless they aren't coordinated enough to ride a dirt bike...:thinking: As i said before i can do anything and more on my dirt bike that someone can do on a 4wheeler.

As i said before i can do anything and more on my dirt bike that someone can do on a 4wheeler.

:thinking: i want to see you do that on a bike

:thinking: i want to see you do that on a bike

Actually i have done that on my dirt bike before... something very similar. About one of the dumbest things i've done on it, but did it off a dare cause friends didn't think i'd do it...:smirk: Although that was many years ago

You'll NEVER do that on a 4wheeler though! As you can see, some of them make it on their bikes! But a 4wheeler wouldn't in a million years!