Aprilia mx bike

Anybody have any pictures or a link of the aprilia motocross race bike? i saw a picture a long time ago but i cant find anything now

How do they expect you to put numbers on those panels?

mike

i know about the enduro, or is the bike i saw a modified version:thinking:

go to page 2 in the Exotic forum...3 pages worth of "stuff"....towards the bottom BTW...

Aprilia_MXV_450_2.jpg

Aprilia_MXV_450.jpg

the exhaust looks like a pw50 haha its tiny.

the exhaust looks like a pw50 haha its tiny.

if you really look at it from the back you can tell there's alot more muffler there... there's like this deal that goes up, then it goes to that little pipe, then out the back into those weird final things.

the aprillia's are a V-twin (two 225cc cylinders), not a big single, so each header pipe is more akin to a 250F header in size then a typical 450 header, as fro the muffler, i don't know about in the states, but here in aus the aprillia's come with an arrow's slip on in the spares kit.

Aprilia_MXV_450_2.jpg

Aprilia_MXV_450.jpg

nuice where'd you get those from

I took DEMI's advice, look what i found

tmx_012_005_07_11_08.jpg

MXV-exhaust.jpg

i'd love the SM version.....to bad the motors were blowing up like crazy...

That exhaust system is sweet! I lile it much better than those huge cannons on the back of most 450's. The bike is gorgeous too except for the weird front fender.

Can anyone tell me what the black thing is on the front fender?

I noticed that feature as well and I really can't grasp the engineering logic behind that one. Hmmm...:busted:

its an aprilia , don't worry about it .

I took DEMI's advice, look what i found

tmx_012_005_07_11_08.jpg

MXV-exhaust.jpg

Wow, that is one funky looking bike!

The "black thingie" looks like one heck of a fender brace. Kinda' like a KTM but a whole lot more.

And unless they have some sort of "new" silencer technology those tiny cans are going to make for one incredibly loud bike..............

Plenty sexy though!

they have a few at our local shop , i really want a 550 but im not sure . im pretty sure it would be heavier then my wr450 and probably not as tough .

it would be interesting though , i have a really good aprilia dealer right here so i like to buy there stuff . then again there also a husky dealer .

what barnd suspension does aprilia use? it doesnt look like it says it on the bike itself. Im guessing its something high end like marzzochi or ohlins.

its the fender brace

The "black thingie" looks like one heck of a fender brace. Kinda' like a KTM but a whole lot more.

And unless they have some sort of "new" silencer technology those tiny cans are going to make for one incredibly loud bike..............

Plenty sexy though!

the silencer is behind the shock they are only the end pipes

what barnd suspension does aprilia use? it doesnt look like it says it on the bike itself. Im guessing its something high end like marzzochi or ohlins.

Sachs

here are my race bikes

DSC08872.jpg

DSC09099.jpg