need stock 09 250 graphics

hey guys, i want to put some new 09 oem graphics on my 03 250. anyone know where i can find some?? thanks

I would love some too :busted:

try Factory Efex

FX has the 2008 graphics for the yz, but nothing yet for the 09's.

ok thanks. i geuss i can wait a while then...i got all winter haha

The FX 2009 catalogue does not show 09 graphics for our bikes. They have them for the f bikes, but not ours.

hey guys, i want to put some new 09 oem graphics on my 03 250. anyone know where i can find some?? thanks

i could just so imagine why you like the '09 graphics a lot as much as i do :moon:

imagine the shiny impulse blue YZ with this bitching graphics

565dt01lhg1.jpg

coupled by the longer stock pipe (euro-, jap-, aussie-version)

565dt04lbj3.jpg

then you have a bike second to none! :busted:

565011lqw9.jpg

coupled by the longer stock pipe (euro-, jap-, aussie-version)

565dt04lbj3.jpg

then you have a bike second to none! :busted:

565011lqw9.jpg

Whats so good about the different pipe? does it being longer help with emissions? Does it have a spark arestor from Yamaha?

Whats so good about the different pipe? does it being longer help with emissions? Does it have a spark arestor from Yamaha?

i don't really know, man.... haven't tried it yet myself. apart from the added aesthetics that it provides (just my personal taste, though), i'm assuming it is quieter and could provide more top-end pull than the ones we all have.

also, just take note that the main jet in euro-version YZ250's is size 180, so comparing that to ours, w/c is 178, it may just provide the same top-end pull, stock-for-stock basis.... but the top-end pull could be more pronounced on the longer pipe if we put the 178 or so. the longer pipe, may also provide smoother power than the ones we have, based on my experience with shorty, e.g. FMF shorty. yet all these, i'm just assuming :busted:

Shorter is for more top end. longer for bottom