crf 50 coming together ***pics***

More pics later....

SNV32644.jpg

SNV32648.jpg

SNV32663.jpg

SNV32675.jpg

NICE!!!! That is like a piece of artwork and not even finished . How much did you pay for your new setup?

:busted: Oh shit that's bad!!!

Can't wait to see it finished Marty.

did some more work. Still got a few things to button up

SNV32685.jpg

SNV32690.jpg

SNV32687.jpg

SNV32700.jpg

SNV32702.jpg

SNV32706.jpg

Looks really good. :busted:

What was all used from the old bike...engine, seat, rear wheel, and plastics??? Is that it?

What are you going to do with all the old bike parts?

Sick man, sick!!!:busted:

Looks really good. :busted:

What was all used from the old bike...engine, seat, rear wheel, and plastics??? Is that it?

What are you going to do with all the old bike parts?

Thanks. As far as what was used from the donor bike you are right on the money. As for the old parts I'm gonna sell them on Ebay. I've already gotten 2 offers for the old frame. Apparently, many kids that stunt or race 50s in the stock form often bend or tweak the frames, and especially the front forks. I already sold a pipe to a fellow TT'ier -- Alleycatdad

Sick man, sick!!!:moon:

thanks!

Looks mint!

Thanks. As far as what was used from the donor bike you are right on the money. As for the old parts I'm gonna sell them on Ebay. I've already gotten 2 offers for the old frame. Apparently, many kids that stunt or race 50s in the stock form often bend or tweak the frames, and especially the front forks. I already sold a pipe to a fellow TT'ier -- Alleycatdad

thanks!

Just saw this--looks great! We're puttin that pipe on tongiht or tomorrow finally.

Thanks again!

Steve

i cant wait for the day when i can dump that kinda jack into a bike!

Wow that looks amazing. What forks are those?

Wow that looks amazing. What forks are those?

Marzocchi?

Marzocchi?

correct

SNV32801.JPG

Man looks like ice. Nice photo shoot going on

That little pig turned out sweet!

Man looks like ice. Nice photo shoot going on
That little pig turned out sweet!

Thank you. Finally I was able to finish the big bore kit this weekend. I was really amazed how much bigger everything is on the BBK. Duh!!!

SNV33181.jpg

SNV33179.jpg

SNV33195.jpg

SNV33208.jpg

SNV33213.jpg

SNV33222.jpg

I forgot there is a special tool for removing the clutch basket nut. I didn't realize this till Friday. I called every Honda dealer in my area. They all told me i had to wait till next week to get it. So I had to make my own if I wanted to ride on Sunday:bonk: This is the product of my desparation. It worked!!!

SNV33218.jpg

Putt'n around at a local riding area.

INDIANCANYON2-08-09021.jpg

Playing around with the carb. The bike bogs at low end.

INDIANCANYON2-08-09031.jpg

Finally on the trail. The bike really really rips, despite of the low end bog.

INDIANCANYON2-08-09041.jpg

The rest is just me and my buddies messing around in the snow

INDIANCANYON2-08-09046.jpg

INDIANCANYON2-08-09049-2.jpg

INDIANCANYON2-08-09052.jpg

INDIANCANYON2-08-09054.jpg

Cool man, literally.

XRMARTY looks like fun . Glad to see your rippin it's still raining in NOR-CAL but yesterday my son and I ripped around the neighborhood a couple of times then brought it back in the garage right beore the nice police officer came by but he just said there was a complaint and check out my sons bike and mine HAHAHA