Sign in to follow this  

Fuel/water overflow lines into a catch tank?

Hi folks,

Quick question please.

To route the overflow tubing into a catch tank (aluminium bottle), I bought, I need to hook up the various tubes (fuel (x4), water (x1)) into the one bottle.

Is there something similar to a "multi-point connector" that can accept a number of inlets (x4), with one output that people are aware of??

I can always drill more holes in the rubber lid, but would like to "hide" the majority of the lines adjacent to the carburetor & just run the one "fuel type" line across to the bottle.

I wouldn't have a clue where to start looking? Aquarium air-tube accessories from a pet shop ? Hardware store?? Specific material for fuel resistance?

Any advice appreciated?

Crispin

Hi folks,

Quick question please.

To route the overflow tubing into a catch tank (aluminium bottle), I bought, I need to hook up the various tubes (fuel (x4), water (x1)) into the one bottle.

Is there something similar to a "multi-point connector" that can accept a number of inlets (x4), with one output that people are aware of??

I can always drill more holes in the rubber lid, but would like to "hide" the majority of the lines adjacent to the carburetor & just run the one "fuel type" line across to the bottle.

I wouldn't have a clue where to start looking? Aquarium air-tube accessories from a pet shop ? Hardware store?? Specific material for fuel resistance?

Any advice appreciated?

Crispin

you can get one that inputs 2 and outputs 1...

just put a few of those together...

find them in the hardware store, and some other places