$5800 for an updated 08??????

My local dealer says his updated 08 are on sale for $5800. I'm wondering what you guys are paying, what you think dealer invoice might be, and/or what you thing a great deal would be? With all the goodies I'd like to get, I sure would like to save as much as possible. Any thoughts you might have would be appreciated. Thanks fellas. Dave

i wouldn't pay any more than 5K out the door.

If its a brand new 08 thats a good deal! $5k otd, youre crazy! I work at a dealership and thats about invoice, if not less.

If its a brand new 08 thats a good deal! $5k otd, youre crazy! I work at a dealership and thats about invoice, if not less.

I got mine for 5324 OTD brand new in September... The 324 was all fees (freight, dealer fee, etc)

Thanks guys -- anyone else?

$5800 is a pretty good deal I agree [when compared to $7400 or so for a new 09]; but I'm wondering if, considering the economy and all, they'd be inclined to move it for $5000 or so? Thanks for your replies. Dave

There is a shop in Monroe Washington selling them for $4900.

I've see them for 4699.00.

I can get them for 5500 all day long in NM.

I can get them for 5500 all day long in NM.

Where?

Where?

Farmington and in Albuquerque. If you're serious about one and live in Albuquerque, let me know as I'm thinking of getting one and I'll have them get two. They have to order it and it takes 7 to 10 days to come in.

I got mine for 5500$ CAD. I know how much the dealer cost is in Canada, and since prices are lower in the US, I am absolutely certain you can get one for $5000 somewhere, no problem.

5100 here in Pittsburgh if you have an inside hookup.

I live in CA and just recently bought an 08 for $5800 otd. They were originally asking like $6300 but they took what I offer them. I've seen them for cheaper but I'm happy with the price I paid considering the $7500 msrp that goes up from there. That's what a couple of other dealers said and I couldn't believe it.

Farmington and in Albuquerque. If you're serious about one and live in Albuquerque, let me know as I'm thinking of getting one and I'll have them get two. They have to order it and it takes 7 to 10 days to come in.

can you get them cheaper if you get 2? i'm in the market for an 08.

I got mine for 5500$ CAD. I know how much the dealer cost is in Canada, and since prices are lower in the US, I am absolutely certain you can get one for $5000 somewhere, no problem.

Please tell me where, I'll be at the door in 5 min.

Please tell me where, I'll be at the door in 5 min.

They could only get one and I got it, but Gregoire Sport in Joliette has them listed all over lespac.com at 5700 or 5600 I believe. There may be a few left at Sports Plus in Riviere du Loup or Sports Patoine in Scott.

Good luck.

Come visit us at motocrossquebec.ca, we have a pretty cool forum.

They could only get one and I got it, but Gregoire Sport in Joliette has them listed all over lespac.com at 5700 or 5600 I believe. There may be a few left at Sports Plus in Riviere du Loup or Sports Patoine in Scott.

Good luck.

Come visit us at motocrossquebec.ca, we have a pretty cool forum.

Thanks, I'll be working on it. BTW, I just subscribed to motocrossquebec.ca it's pretty cool. It's a good way to find the right kind of people in our area. :busted:

Anyone looking for a 08 check out my 5.8 hour only ridden twice bike for sale in the classifieds. Tried the 450 and we just didnt get along. Thanks.

I've see them for 4699.00.

What are we talking about?? Hamsters?? No, seriously, what model is this? Can't find it mentioned anywhere.