2009 Te 310

Does anyone have any experiences on TE 310 yet?

I'm thinking of getting a TE (450 or 310) for mixed use on motocross-tracks as well as on trails which in Finland are usually more technical than wide open ones.

I'm interested to know whether the TE 310 really has the 250 handling with enough power to cope with heavier riders as well? I'm 220 lb/6,1ft.

Happy holidays for all Husky-riders!

The TE310 is just a factory version of a TE250 with the Athena Kit. (Yes the factory also uses the Athena Kit) You can do some searches on here and find some good info.

Your the same size as me, so as long as your not a newbie, I would say get the 450.

The 310s are awesome. Much better in technical stuff. We have had the 310 for a while now. I had a Athena kit on my 250 but the 310 is overall a complete package with better suspension. Will have my WR300 this week and will be putting the 2 back to back

The 310s are awesome. Much better in technical stuff. We have had the 310 for a while now. I had a Athena kit on my 250 but the 310 is overall a complete package with better suspension. Will have my WR300 this week and will be putting the 2 back to back

It would be interesting to hear your first impressions on the duell between those two bikes.

......and?????

The WR300's are more equivalent to the TE 450, power-wise according to George.

The WR300 will be a brute in comparison to the smooth TE310. the WR300 is more of a race bike where the TE310 is more of a do it all bike.

I had a 06 TC250 with a 300 kit and ported head. It had no issue doing anything with me on it at 215lb. Power was never an issue. i did hate the transmission ratios in that bike though. the TE310 will be MUCH better.

Are the internal ratios on the 310 the same as the 250?

I seem to have the same problem, 310 vs 450 for mixed trails, forest roads etc, cabernet vs IPA...It's making me pibolar

The TE310 is just a factory version of a TE250 with the Athena Kit. (Yes the factory also uses the Athena Kit) You can do some searches on here and find some good info.

Your the same size as me, so as long as your not a newbie, I would say get the 450.

I have a 2008 TE250 with the Athena kit and the bike is perfect for the woods. I would want more power for the desert but for everything else, the bike is ideal.

Greg

Hmmm, right now i'm on an '04 TC 450, I know i want to go with a TE this time around for the plate here in CA. But i had been toying with the idea of a 310 instead of another 450, all i ride is California desert, open washes, fire roads and cross country, almost no single track, is this a mistake? should i be sticking with the 450? I'm 6' probably 200 to 205 fully geared up.

For that kind of riding...450 all the way!

For that kind of ridding I would say a TE510 would fit the bill even better.