Watkins Sunday?

Supposed to be 50 degrees and light wind.

I'll be going. I wish they were open on Monday, it's supposed to be 56 :busted:

earl

myself and a buddy are talking about Berthoud (VDR) on sunday...anyone been there lately?

Drove past it yesterday .... looked dry.

Ill be at watkins sunday if i can get my bike running by then. Supposed to be nice weather, i really wanted to go today but didnt get to.

Berthoud for me on Sunday

Drove past it yesterday .... looked dry.

GREAT...my son and I are dying to go somewhere. I drove by IMI today on my way home and it's covered in snow.

Berthoud for me on Sunday

No snow on the track & it is tilled & ready to receive your new bikes ya'll got for xmas

Berthoud, IMI, Watkins.....decisions decisions.

Watkins in closest, but I like the "single track" at VDR, and IMI has some great jumps..

Looks like I'm headed to PPIR for tomorrow although everywhere should be good tomorrow, well after 2 weeks of cold a dirt lot would be welcome.

Ill be out there tomorrow around 10. Ill be on my buddies kx 125 rippin it up :busted: Im so excited to ride!

Decided on Imi. Hope they cut the dirt today...

Man watkins was awesome today! Once is started to thaw out it got pretty nice. Riding that kx125 was a really nice change, i want one now!!

Decided on Imi. Hope they cut the dirt today...

They changed that one table right after the lil double kind of hips to the left......now I cant hit the damn thing right for the life of me...

They changed that one table right after the lil double kind of hips to the left......now I cant hit the damn thing right for the life of me...

what jump are you talking about? how was the parking lot, I think I am going to ride watkins monday

Dont go!!! they aren't open monday - they close for track maintenance on mondays

what jump are you talking about? how was the parking lot, I think I am going to ride watkins monday

That slingshot table at Erie. I went with just the wifey a few weeks ago.

Dont go!!! they aren't open monday - they close for track maintenance on mondays

Typically you would be right, but not this time! :busted:

http://www.watkinsmotocross.com/

Check the website. :moon:

Ill be at Watkins Monday....if anyone wants to meet up, send me a PM or something, Ill check in the morning before I head out.

Ill be at Watkins Monday....if anyone wants to meet up, send me a PM or something, Ill check in the morning before I head out.

They are calling for winds tomorrow, thought that was supposed to be today!!!!!!!

Man I wish i could go tomorrow but were headin up to our cabin and I cant figure out whats wrong with my crf

Man I wish i could go tomorrow but were headin up to our cabin and I cant figure out whats wrong with my crf

I would start by replacing all things labeled Honda :busted: