Supercross 2009 preview show on tv Sat.

Supercross

Got my DVR set to record the 2009 Supercross preview show to be aired on CBS at 3pm Sat. 12/27 (at least on the east coast). It's been a long wait for the season to get started.:busted:

Thx for the heads up. Just set up my DVR.

Is anyone on here going to torrent this show?

We dont get CBS here in NZ so would be cool is someone could :busted:

I'm glad that there are 3 Anehiem's. I might be going to a lame Kings vs Flyers game on Jan. 3rd.

Cool thanks for the heads up.

Thanks for the heads up, did not no it was coming on, I'll be one more viewer!

thanks for letting me know just set up the dvr

Is anyone on here going to torrent this show?

We dont get CBS here in NZ so would be cool is someone could :busted:

Hay

Try to watch it on TVU player. Just search CBS program, I think it's (10018 CBS)

on the list. The show starts at (GMT +1) 21:00

Download THIS program and search for 10018 CBS. Hope it works :moon:

Hay

Try to watch it on TVU player. Just search CBS program, I think it's (10018 CBS)

on the list. The show starts at (GMT +1) 21:00

Download THIS program and search for 10018 CBS. Hope it works :busted:

Hey mate thanks for the link!

Bummer i have a mac power pc which cant run that program but would have been really handy! Do you know of any similar program that would have CBS channel on it?

Cheers

:moon:

Hopefully it shows some SX and not all commercials. Last year show I thought stunk!

Hey mate thanks for the link!

Bummer i have a mac power pc which cant run that program but would have been really handy! Do you know of any similar program that would have CBS channel on it?

Cheers

:busted:

Try to watch it directly from their internet site. Can you use Firefox browser? They will ask you tu upload some aplications and then you'll restart the browser and wala...you can watch it then :moon:

thanks i looked all over for that

It's on right now guys!!!!

Does TVU Player and streaming of CBS work by you??? Mine freezes after 10 seconds grrrrr

Does TVU Player and streaming of CBS work by you??? Mine freezes after 10 seconds grrrrr

Yeah mate same thing here for me, thanks for all the help and i guess i will have to wait until someone post a torrent up.

Man Dungey sounds like a guy on a mission! I LIKE IT!

Should be good.

I an hoping RV and JS

put on a good show this year.

Man Dungey sounds like a guy on a mission! I LIKE IT!

I'll say. Hopefully they ride the same coast because that will be an interesting rivalry there.

torrent anyone?

oh and ready-reedy..... is he ready???!!:busted::moon::p

torrent anyone?

oh and ready-reedy..... is he ready???!!:busted::moon::p

Reed is ready. James is ready. Villopoto is ready.

It should be an exciting year. I think it could take a few weeks to figure out who is the best. I like reed to take A1. He's on a mission and has a chip on his shoulder. James will be second or third.

James will be very hard to beat for the series if he shows the same calmness and control that he had outdoors. I think he will convincingly win the series and get the most overall wins. Him and Chad switching bikes and teams will mean nothing IMO.

RV is an unknown because we havent seen him with the big boys yet. He's fearless and ultra competitive. I think he's a crash waiting to happen just like James was a few years ago. He will be exiting to watch.

I don't really have a favorite. But more than anything, I want to see some competitive racing so the cameras can stay on the leaders and not focus on the battle for 3rd and 4th place.

It should be exciting.