Cheater

OMG.......? ........I feel like such a cheater and never cheat on anything or anyone:banghead:

Ok......here it goes.......Dear drz gods please don't strike me down for what I have done :mad:

But today i got a new (to me) dirt bike and didn't let you know nor talk it out first :busted: and hate the way you had to find out :moon:

Yes I cheated and just brought the bike home and put it by you:eek: and took some pics of it with you right there next to it ?

but now you won't have to get dirty or scratched up as you will be my one and only street bike:banana: Please forgive me :eek::

yes I gots me a 03 Gas Gas EC 250 2 smoke and yes guys....it's street legal too.?

12-26-2008%20011.JPG

12-26-2008%20002.JPG

What are the specs on the prerunner?

it's a 94 Chevy Cheyanne with 20" rear travel and front used to have 16" but it snapped so they put a 10" travel in until we get the $$ to replace the front. The yfront shocks are bilstien 11" stroke and the rear are Sway-a-way Racerunner 2 1/2" by 18". There is Sawy-A-way 2 1/2" by 4" bumpstops

19" limit straps and 10" limit straps. Currie axles, 4.88 gears, and lots of other goodies....to much to list and we haven't finished it yet.

I love it cause the AC works great and is easy for me to drive when I drive it:thumbsup: Oh and the glass is Hannamenn 5' bulge front and rear. All the work was done by us.

Now your complete! Except for accesories...a girl have never have too many right?

Congrats!

Wow! You did give fastbikesrule some info on that truck. It flew over my head. Do you give make up and fashion advice too?:busted: beause I need some.

Now were gonna have too much:banana:fun with both the bikes when you come down. I already have plans for us so be ready!

Im thinking a ride SM in Malibu hills/canyons/beach then a trip to the ranch, spend the night and ride the dirt bikes there. Maybe hit Willow Springs near by where perhaps we could watch some road racing or even ride Horse Thief with the SM's. Or over to La Grange for some track time where you could school me.

Happy 2009!

Now your complete! Except for accesories...a girl have never have too many right?

Congrats!

Wow! You did give fastbikesrule some info on that truck. It flew over my head. Do you give make up and fashion advice too?? beause I need some.

Now were gonna have too much:banana:fun with both the bikes when you come down. I already have plans for us so be ready!

Im thinking a ride SM in Malibu hills/canyons/beach then a trip to the ranch, spend the night and ride the dirt bikes there. Maybe hit Willow Springs near by where perhaps we could watch some road racing or even ride Horse Thief with the SM's. Or over to La Grange for some track time where you could school me.

Happy 2009!

Sounds great:thumbsup: so looking forward to the trip down. Yes I know I need some gear but we do have my old Fox helmet :mad:. Oh and no magic "E" button

Now as fasr as Fashion advice....here's what works for me.....jeans,top,vans or other skate shoe, hair in pony, hat and just light make up...this way i'm always ready to ride :busted::eek:

Only reason I know about the truck is I had to go pick up all the parts when they were ordered. Oh and it helps when he is sitting here telling me what to type ? I guess it was easier to send me to Corona to pick up the parts than have me changing what was going to be done to it :moon: You would like driving it.....people see it and get out of your way ?