Just wanted to say hello

Just wanted to say hello. :busted::moon:

Just wanted to say hello. :busted::moon:

welcome and hi

Since no one wants to say hello I will. Welcome to the board.

For all of you that read this and didn't say hello shame on you. My daughter asked me if she can post on the board, so I signed her up. I gave her the name of "450X the KTM Tower", and now she is mad at me. I thought it might be a fun name to post under since so many KTM's break down. :busted: I might have to find a better name for her, so I don't know if the 450X the KTM Tower will be around long.

I need to get back to work. I'm on this board way to much anymore. :moon:

howdy :busted:

hello there:)

hey..

When I read the Avatar, I just assumed it was a 'spy' from the Pumpkin patch.

WELCOME LITTLE OLD-MAN-GIRL!

welcome

i think the name is suiting for you though OM ive used mine more for towing kawis though

OK, I'm bad. I will work on having her pick a name.

Perhaps it was the name that confused us. The word tower means a tall structure like the leaning TOWER of pizza, or Texas TOWER not someone or something that tows another. You see KTM TOWER really makes no sense and had many confused. Perhaps a little less colloquial English would lead to less confusion and a clearer understanding for forum reader and your daughter.

Perhaps it was the name that confused us. The word tower means a tall structure like the leaning TOWER of pizza, or Texas TOWER not someone or something that tows another. You see KTM TOWER really makes no sense and had many confused. Perhaps a little less colloquial English would lead to less confusion and a clearer understanding for forum reader and your daughter.

That's why I tell you guys stay way from drugs.

Hi, from a blue rider, don't let on to the KTM boys about this thread.

Welcome aboard. Hope you got some trick bits to for xmas if not take them of dads bike if they fit.:busted::moon:

Since no one wants to say hello I will. Welcome to the board.

For all of you that read this and didn't say hello shame on you. My daughter asked me if she can post on the board, so I signed her up. I gave her the name of "450X the KTM Tower", and now she is mad at me. I thought it might be a fun name to post under since so many KTM's break down. :moon: I might have to find a better name for her, so I don't know if the 450X the KTM Tower will be around long.

I need to get back to work. I'm on this board way to much anymore. :mad:

I think the problem is that she posted it on the Honda side. Nobody could be in a good mood if they had to ride red.:p You need to get out of here and go to the California Forum, they're really friendly over there.:busted:

I think the problem is that she posted it on the Honda side. Nobody could be in a good mood if they had to ride red.:p You need to get out of here and go to the California Forum, they're really friendly over there.:busted:

I told her she can't post until she gets a new name. I don't want those KTM riders not liking her also. They already get way to hard of a time from me.

I know we have a lot of new guys over here. This is the reason I'm busting the balls of those KTM guys.

Don't call 911, call Old-Man to rescue the KTM riders. :moon::mad:

ktm1wu1.jpg

ktm2qf4.jpg

ktm3on2.jpg

I told her she can't post until she gets a new name. I don't want those KTM riders not liking her also. They already get way to hard of a time from me.

I know we have a lot of new guys over here. This is the reason I'm busting the balls of those KTM guys.

Don't call 911, call Old-Man to rescue the KTM riders. :moon::p

ktm1wu1.jpg

ktm2qf4.jpg

ktm3on2.jpg

You would think there would be an easier way to carry extra gas.:busted:

:moon::mad::p Welcome 450X KTM Tow-er.:busted:

Ah yes but it was not us that used the word incorrectly so I guess your drug comment was a reflection regarding the word usage and not any resulting confusion that inventing a new word and not letting the rest of us in on it may have caused?

Ah yes but it was not us that used the word incorrectly so I guess your drug comment was a reflection regarding the word usage and not any resulting confusion that inventing a new word and not letting the rest of us in on it may have caused?

Do what now?

Maybe a joint or two wouldnt have hurt this guy????