Doma pipe on a 2007 RM250?

Anyone know if this is a good pipe or not? I would be mating it up to a either a Pro Circuit factory sound or FMF Powercore II silencer since I can't find a Doma silencer. Im looking for either a pipe to concentrate on gains everywhere like a FMF Fatty pipe, or a mid-top end pipe like the Pro Circuit works pipe. I can get a great deal on this pipe but I am worried that it will hurt the top end which I definitely dont want. Let me know! Thanks

Never heard a bad thing about a Doma yet. Buddy has one on a cr250 and loves it

personally id stick with the major brands...im not saying you are going to get a bad pipe, but you can be sure of a good pipe going with PC or FMF

personally id stick with the major brands...im not saying you are going to get a bad pipe, but you can be sure of a good pipe going with PC or FMF

Doma and DEP are the PC and FMF of Europe. They make good stuff for sure, but I just want to know that this pipe fits my needs. I can get it for WAY less than either a Pro Circuit or FMF.

Doma is a great pipe, I am strictly bills pipe for the RM's alot of great midrange

Doma and HGS are better pipes if you want good rideability instead of the Pro Circuit wich only seems to do any good on the top end. But the sound in an American pipe is cooler :busted:

Doma and HGS are better pipes if you want good rideability instead of the Pro Circuit wich only seems to do any good on the top end. But the sound in an American pipe is cooler :busted:

So are the Doma pipes kind of like the FMF Fatty? Little increase everywhere? Because that is pretty much what I am looking for, I definitely don't want to give up lowend for more top, or the other way around.

So are the Doma pipes kind of like the FMF Fatty? Little increase everywhere? Because that is pretty much what I am looking for, I definitely don't want to give up lowend for more top, or the other way around.

The Doma (or HGS) increases pretty much only on the low and middle not much on top but thats not a bad thing. It isnt the top end that helps you clear the tripple its the lower powerband hp:s :busted:

I don't know anything about the the Doma pipes really. How much does it cost.

I bought my PC combo and that was $319 and it picked up the motor from bottom to top.

The Doma (or HGS) increases pretty much only on the low and middle not much on top but thats not a bad thing. It isnt the top end that helps you clear the tripple its the lower powerband hp:s :busted:

Sounds good, seems like a pretty good pipe. Do you know of any places in the states that sell Doma silencers? This place I can get the pipe doesnt have any, and I would kind of like to get the Doma silencer too. I found a place over in Europe that has them, but after shipping it was around $170 USD.

No im sorry not but im a Swede so i have no idea in the states.