06-09 yz 250 graphics?

i think ive made up my mind on the 2t 4t decision. im going 2t. want to get an 06-09 yz 250. so im putting together next years xmas list and looking at graphics for em, where are they all? is it really that lame that eveything is made and fit for just the 4t's? i mean one industries used to have some sweet choices and now i think there is one, unless u want to turn your yammie into a suzuki!! anyone have a secret brand that has some choices?

factory effects has yz graphics, thought no 09 yet.

Yamaha sells GYTR graphics...look on Yamaha's website under accessories for the YZ250.

factory effects only has the '08 YZ250 graphics todate

follow the links provided by RC ('01 to '08 FX OEM graphics from TT store) and nascarte ('08 FX OEM graphics from factory effects website)

Kai is an amazing kid. She is so cool and so much fun!

The graphics are on page 251 of TT's offroad catalogue. They show the yzf graphics, but they look very similar.

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/catalogs/Tucker_Rocky_Offroad_2008/default.asp?p=251&s=2

02-08 graphics are the same for yzs i believe. I dont think there is any plastic change for 09 either

factory effects only has the '08 YZ250 graphics todate

I dont think we'll see 09 graphics from them. Notice how they have the "125" and "250" printed on them? That would mean two separate sets of graphics for them to deal with. On bikes with limited release......

i think ive made up my mind on the 2t 4t decision. im going 2t. want to get an 06-09 yz 250. so im putting together next years xmas list and looking at graphics for em, where are they all? is it really that lame that eveything is made and fit for just the 4t's? i mean one industries used to have some sweet choices and now i think there is one, unless u want to turn your yammie into a suzuki!! anyone have a secret brand that has some choices?

Design your own graphics - get what you want. :busted:

I dont think we'll see 09 graphics from them. Notice how they have the "125" and "250" printed on them? That would mean two separate sets of graphics for them to deal with. On bikes with limited release......

oh, don't mention it, RC!

565dt01lhg1.jpg

i'd kill for those '09 graphics! :busted:

is there such a thing as ordering/ getting OEM graphics from yamaha itself?

try mrcycles.com?

oh, don't mention it, RC!

565dt01lhg1.jpg

i'd kill for those '09 graphics! :busted:

is there such a thing as ordering/ getting OEM graphics from yamaha itself?

Yes, not a problem at all..if your willing to pay. Yamaha is VERY proud of the oem stickers. The best online price I found on the 08's was 56.00.

Yes, not a problem at all..if your willing to pay. Yamaha is VERY proud of the oem stickers. The best online price I found on the 08's was 56.00.

thanks, man.

however, yamaha doesn't have the '08 and '09 OEM graphics for the 2 strokes (yet).... all i see are the ones for '03 and '04. am i right, or you have to ring them for a particular order?

thanks, man.

however, yamaha doesn't have the '08 and '09 OEM graphics for the 2 strokes (yet).... all i see are the ones for '03 and '04. am i right, or you have to ring them for a particular order?

Try a different look up sight. This part is the right 08 graphic 1C3-2174L-00-00 and the left is 1C3-2173L-00-00 The sight I am on shows two part numbers for the set so that would mean 56.13 each! I have not see a sight showing 09 stuff yet.

Try a different look up sight. This part is the right 08 graphic 1C3-2174L-00-00 and the left is 1C3-2173L-00-00 The sight I am on shows two part numbers for the set so that would mean 56.13 each! I have not see a sight showing 09 stuff yet.

gracias, man.... gracias.