Racing schedules, Pheonix

I'm heading out febuary and march. Looking to do a little racing is there a good site to find schedules? Hoping to do some enduros or scrambles.

any help would be appreciated thanks JD

amraracing.com

great offroad series

Is there any kind of local series or local clubs that put races on? Also wondering if there are any transplants from New England that can compare conditions. JD

Is there any kind of local series or local clubs that put races on? Also wondering if there are any transplants from New England that can compare conditions. JD

www.amraracing.com is a local organization consisting of local clubs that put on local races. check out the web-site.

There is a HS in Globe in Feb., HS in San Manuel in March and Qualifier in Prescott in April.

After putting on my glasses I got it. I thought curios g was posting AMA racing. I checked out the site, looks some awsome stuff. Looking at the pictures no one was covered in mud which is the norm here. Is there much technical ridng during a race or is pretty muck WFO

After putting on my glasses I got it. I thought curios g was posting AMA racing. I checked out the site, looks some awsome stuff. Looking at the pictures no one was covered in mud which is the norm here. Is there much technical ridng during a race or is pretty muck WFO

depends on the specific course, but amra tends to be on the tighter side. san mauel in march is one of the faster easier races. look at the flyers for the races this past year and then go look at the lap times. its all on the amra site