Grinding Stone Practice 12/27..Cancelled

Yeah I flew over it this morning and it looked pretty flooded.

Closed until Jan 2nd 2009.

Just to let you know, I got a call from Casey E., her brother Cody was in a bad spill yesterday, broken wrist and maybe some other stuff......keep the family in your prayers and thoughts..........

Just to let you know, I got a call from Casey E., her brother Cody was in a bad spill yesterday, broken wrist and maybe some other stuff......keep the family in your prayers and thoughts..........

Hopefully the other stuff is not to bad. A broken wrist is hard enough to get past some times.

Maybe Ty & I can make it to GS next weekend if we get our act together.:busted:

How? Where? Details?

talked with Casey this morning..... ET,and cody broke both bones in his left wrist, broken shoulder blade, bruised lung and a punctured lung...and a fever...........was moved from gilbert hos........ to a big one on 7th/central for the lung injury.......... don't know how he wrecked but was told he broke his helmet in half or something along that line...... be careful out there guys and gals.........and get well cody.

talked with Casey this morning..... ET,and cody broke both bones in his left wrist, broken shoulder blade, bruised lung and a punctured lung...and a fever...........was moved from gilbert hos........ to a big one on 7th/central for the lung injury.......... don't know how he wrecked but was told he broke his helmet in half or something along that line...... be careful out there guys and gals.........and get well cody.

Yikes........that sux. He just had a concussion a 2 or 3 months ago too. He probably got moved to the Good Sam Hospital since they have a trauma center. Been there done that with Alec when he got a concussion.

Damn GS seems kind of treacherous!

No it was ET. GS is relativly danger free except for the speed. No do or die stuff. No jumps really, at least not compard to ET. More injuries at ET than any other track it seems. Lots of broken wrists.

Kevhog just reminded why he keeps his fat, slow ass off the big track at ET. I can't afford to break any wrists, or any bone for that matter.

I don't know the above mentioned injured rider, but here's to a speedy recovery. Ride safe.

Cody is home now and doing well........ in double slings, wrist was operated on( plates and screws) i would guess, lung has to heal on it's own...got to take it easy, for a while

gooood news...............