400s on the TRACK!

OK, fine! It was just a practice day in cold weather!:p WHATEVER! It was a blast!!:p This is my first dirt bike and been dirt riding for just over a year, so I was real nervous! :moon: Those people that can do Triples and clear the Table Tops have my deepest respect!

I did good in the turns and even got good a jumping the doubles, even cased it on the face of a double, 'cause I didn't twist it enough! (Didn't eat it, but, man, it hurt!:eek: )

Almost caught up with some kids, but was gettin' exhusted and backed off. Man, that type of riding wore my out! Can't wait to do it again!

Imagine that: Blinkers on a motocross track!:busted:

:mad: I'm so proud!:p

Family day at the Track: my beautiful Wife on a Polaris 200 Quad. And my pretty daughter flinging mud on her TTR230. with all the protective gear.

They say motocross riding is one of the most strenuous sports and burns tons of calories

They say motocross riding is one of the most strenuous sports and burns tons of calories

2nd most strenuous to Soccer

"2nd most strenuous to Soccer"

but no one can commute on a soccer ball!

DRZ400s: mud, snow, soccer field, race track, desert and freeway!!

Ah, that was cool! and at 5'5" I can easily relate to the street legal rider! I wanna honk at the lapped riders!

Mountain or rode bicycle racing can be very strenuous. Raced in the dirt pedaling for years and is is tough. Riding local trails guys on motorcycles would be amazed, not that dirt bikes are easy,my DRZ bought kills me if I have to pick it up a few times. The Tour de France I can't even imagine how those guys do it. I know some moto crossers here that train on mountain bikes and the guys that win motos never seem to be fat(like me:bonk: )

OK, fine, you're right! Just waiting for the New Years Resolution!

But, I'm still proud to have brought mirrors and blinkers to the MX track!

OK, fine! It was just a practice day in cold weather!:p WHATEVER! It was a blast!!:mad: This is my first dirt bike and been dirt riding for just over a year, so I was real nervous! :lol: Those people that can do Triples and clear the Table Tops have my deepest respect!

I did good in the turns and even got good a jumping the doubles, even cased it on the face of a double, 'cause I didn't twist it enough! (Didn't eat it, but, man, it hurt!:p )

Almost caught up with some kids, but was gettin' exhusted and backed off. Man, that type of riding wore my out! Can't wait to do it again!

Imagine that: Blinkers on a motocross track!:moon:

:lol: I'm so proud!:p

Family day at the Track: my beautiful Wife on a Polaris 200 Quad. And my pretty daughter flinging mud on her TTR230. with all the protective gear.

I know its a repost but you can have some hope http://motocross.transworld.net/2008/09/10/texas-grudge-match/

and all with only 250 more ccs that are air cooled.

Thats Awsome!! :eek:

Mike :p:busted:

"2nd most strenuous to Soccer"

but no one can commute on a soccer ball!

DRZ400s: mud, snow, soccer field, race track, desert and freeway!!

I wonder what kind of workout the SM guys are getting :busted:

I raced road bikes and mountain bikes for years and they are no where as hard as MX.

In road you have to be in great shape but a huge amount of time your drafting..don't even have to pedal. Down hill is not so bad either 50 pound mx bike for 10 min...cake.

Cross Country is hard but you get to sit down lots and your dealing with 25 pounder..

MX is hard because of the weight, torque and violence of the bike. Once the speed increases so does the intensity and mental awareness. Getting brain tired is a good reason why lots of in shape guys get hurt.

Enjoy your DR on the track but keep in mind its not a forgivable MX bike, over or under jumping can be very painfull.

Bev

2nd most strenuous to Soccer

Does rolling around on the floor use alot of energy then?? :busted:

OK, fine! It was just a practice day in cold weather!:busted: WHATEVER! It was a blast!!:p This is my first dirt bike and been dirt riding for just over a year, so I was real nervous! :p Those people that can do Triples and clear the Table Tops have my deepest respect!

I did good in the turns and even got good a jumping the doubles, even cased it on the face of a double, 'cause I didn't twist it enough! (Didn't eat it, but, man, it hurt!:p )

Imagine that: Blinkers on a motocross track!:moon:

:eek: I'm so proud!:mad:

Couldn't think of a much better day.. Nice one mate.. :p

Does rolling around on the floor use alot of energy then?? :moon:

soccer players roll on the ground and fake injury even if not injured:lol:

riders roll on the ground and get up like nothing happened unless injured.:busted:

Sounds like a good day! But we're going to have to see pics...