Best no mess chain lube

What is the best chain lube that won't fling all over?

I use Maxima Synthetic Crystal Clear Chain Guard, it lubricates well but makes a mess of my rim and under fender.

I use that stuff, too.

Try using a bit less.

I just started using silicone lubricant. Don't see the need for a chain specific lube. And the o- and x-ring chains have the lube locked in where it really counts anyway.

I use that stuff, too.

Try using a bit less.

I spray the chain then wipe off the excess with a rag.

What is the best chain lube that won't fling all over?

I use Maxima Synthetic Crystal Clear Chain Guard, it lubricates well but makes a mess of my rim and under fender.

I use chain wax by Rockoil......No mess ever.

I use the leftover oil from changes to clean and oil the chain. It is light but too light, synthetic, I really cant think of a reason why not except I could use it on my next ride. I just like that it reminds me to give the chain a good once over every time I do an oil change.

I use Bel Ray Super Clean chain lube. It is white, and does not make a mess.

Motul "road" for the motard and motul "offroad" for the cr125, unless I am riding in the sand then I just use silicon spray as the oil turns the sand into a thick paste which proceeds to eat through the sprocket

pj1 blue used on r1 at over 160mph will not fly off

Maxima Chain Wax is the absolute best chain product I've used. Street or dirt....

I use PJ1 too. It's good stuff.

Motul "road" for the motard and motul "offroad" for the cr125, unless I am riding in the sand then I just use silicon spray as the oil turns the sand into a thick paste which proceeds to eat through the sprocket

+1 on Motul road and off-road. Don't use to much.

I use PJ1 too. It's good stuff.
pj1 blue used on r1 at over 160mph will not fly off

Yep, good for me too, I tend to put it on when I come back from a ride, so by the time I want to go out again the solvent has evaporated off.

That helps with any lube.

Maxima Chain Wax is the absolute best chain product I've used. Street or dirt....

Agreed.

Bel-Ray Superclean for me

Try MFR chain lube. No grimy mess.

I use a spray can of white lithium grease. That's what the chain mfg's use on their chains from the factory. I[ve used it for years and get good service from it.

I have two Pro Oilers also. One on my FZR and one on my R1. Very cool chain oilers.

http://www.pro-oiler.com/

I have 2 btls of chain lube/wax and used them on MX bikes but since the drz uses an o-ring chain I use wd-40 or auto oil. Guys on here convinced me of this. My chains don't feel near as gummy now.

I use Bel Ray Super Clean chain lube. It is white, and does not make a mess.

Me too , but i use to spray the chain with a more oily lube at night , let it dry and some time later when am gonna let the bike to sit am spraying with the Bel Ray which makes something like a thin film on the chain , or what i think .

I use Tri Flow. Its a teflon lube that goes on wet and then dries. Doest fling off and make a mess. I get a few spatters here and there that just wipe off clean. I have around 4k miles on my off road chains and sprockets and they are still good. I like teh stuff and my local hardware store has it.

http://www.kpg-industrial.com/products/industrial_lubricants_with_ptfe/