WeaponMX?

Ive got a busted muffler on my 06 450R, and im looking at a full Weaponmx exhaust system.

How ever, I cant find any good reviews for this pipe, has anyone tryed it and what was it like?

Will I need to re-jet if I add the full system?

Thanks for your help guys!

Simon

Have you considered MRD? you won't be looking for an exhaust next time you bust it.

I' ll second that!

I cant find one at a good price. I found a cheap weaponmx which is why im interested in one. Its going on a 06 which will be upgraded to a 09 soon anyway.

Stay far away from weapon mx. They will take your money and not deliver your exhaust.

I went around with them for about a month before finally filing a dispute w/ my credit card company. If you do a search you'll see that others have had the same experience.

This is brand new in stock at a dealer.

How ever, I cant find any good reviews for this pipe

Thats because there isn't any.

I've read quite a few bad reports though.

Don't buy it. Best buy on the market is MRD. I don't have one, but if you bend it or mess it up they will fix it. I would put one on a new 09 if I was in the market for an 09.

I cant find one at a good price. I found a cheap weaponmx which is why im interested in one. Its going on a 06 which will be upgraded to a 09 soon anyway.

What do you consider a good price? Just curious. Dave's pipes are very fair priced.:busted:

im in the messed up situation with Weaponmx, they took my money and told me my pipe would be here in 2 weeks and now its been 5 and they wont ever return my calls. its a messed up company that i wish i didnt deal with, i would rather have spent more money and gone with a different company.

im in the messed up situation with Weaponmx, they took my money and told me my pipe would be here in 2 weeks and now its been 5 and they wont ever return my calls. its a messed up company that i wish i didnt deal with, i would rather have spent more money and gone with a different company.

Always pay with a credit card. Then if you are not satisfied with the purchace notify the credit card company and supply them with all documentation. 99% of the time the credit card company wins, that means you win. Hopefully you paid with a credit card.

Sorry to hear about your problems but thanks for giving the rest of us a heads up on the company. Please do yourself a favor, if you don't get the product from them order one from MRD so you won't have to go through this BS again. Good luck.

not all bikes have to be re jetted when you put a new pipe on it.