New To Me '96 Wr250

I pulled the trigger and bought the 1996 WR250 that I checked out recently. It is is really good shape and has a good amount of ooomph. Now all I need is a new seat cover, the one the PO put in with the deal won't fit.

Does anyone know if a '96 YZ250 seat cover will fit it correctly?

Here are a few pics.

1996WR250RightFront.jpg

1996WR250LeftSide.jpg

96 YZ wont fit, neither will the 93-95 YZ covers. Unless you switch to a 93-95 YZ tank and seat. Heres my 97 WR with a carbon fiber 3 gallon tank and YZ seat.

IMG_0002.jpg

So, I guess that I have to find a WR250 seat cover somewhere?

Do you happen to know if there are any other year/models that would work (without changing the whole tank and seat out).

Only 94-97 WR250s will work. Nothing else shared the seat.

graves motorsports can make and install for cheap. Just had my 94 wr done and it looks great.

Congrats on the wr 250 USED yz426,I wouldnt mind finding a 94-97 wr myself.Just to let you know you can get a new seat cover from guts racing,I checked their website and they have what looks like an all black seat cover for 49.95,you can also get a stepped seat cover for alittle more money.

Good luck and enjoy

Edge

Congrats on the wr 250 USED yz426,I wouldnt mind finding a 94-97 wr myself.Just to let you know you can get a new seat cover from guts racing,I checked their website and they have what looks like an all black seat cover for 49.95,you can also get a stepped seat cover for alittle more money.

Good luck and enjoy

Edge

Thanks for the lead. The OEM seat covers are about $90 or so. I am definitely going to check this out.