Nikon d60? for mx

My mom just got a Nikon D60? maybe not sure of. but its a special gold edition. I was wondering if anyone had one and if they are good for taking mx pics? Before all we had was a crappy digital camera and couldnt take any good action pics.:busted: . Hopefully she can take some good ones this year

Not the fastest @ 3fps, but I'm sure it would work better than what it sounds like she had before.

The more frames/second, the higher your chances of peak action. I'll bet 3fps is faster than her old rig so drag her out to the track and have at it.

yea that will be lightyears better than the crappy camera your mom had before, ive got a DSLR camera too, a pentax, which isnt as nice as the D60 and mine still takes great pictures. You will love it...

I have the D80 and i have taken some nice shots, fast enough for some sequence shots also.

SequenceRichBetter.png

SequenceStepDownLookBack.png

SickRoost.png

Whip2.png

I have a D40 and it takes great pic's. You will be very happy compared to the point and shoot you had before.

Avis, nice work. I really like those.

I have the Nikon D80 just like the photos above Its an awesome Camera...Not sure about the D60...The Nikon is hard to beat..

ok can you do those sequence shots like u have above on it? or do you just keep hitting the button?

theres a setting on the camera for sequence shots. you just hit the button when you want it to start.

i dont think you know how nice of a camera you have....haha. thats a $600 camera. $500? idk, alot.

theres a setting on the camera for sequence shots. you just hit the button when you want it to start.

i dont think you know how nice of a camera you have....haha. thats a $600 camera. $500? idk, alot.

wow knew if was nice but never knew it was that nice. wow so hopefully my mom can get a good shot and we can get it blown up.:busted:

That camera will do you well. I know 3 people with that camera and it works wonders for them. The photos taken are more of the shooter than the camera. Get a good lens and you will have a great time!

That camera will do you well. I know 3 people with that camera and it works wonders for them. The photos taken are more of the shooter than the camera. Get a good lens and you will have a great time!

ya my mom is taking a class to learn all the different things about the camera. hopefully she can get some good pics.