Sign in to follow this  

Durhamtown conditions?

I supposed Durhamtown got just as much rain as elsewhere...but since I am off work this week, I have to ride somewhere!

Anyone know how wet the trails are there about now?

if it rained there then you know it will be slimy. a few of us are going to walnut grove wednsday morning if you are interested.

if it rained there then you know it will be slimy. a few of us are going to walnut grove wednsday morning if you are interested.

Maybe the rain when around them? :busted:

If it dries out I may join you there. I am not a big mud hill fan! Actually, before someone says anything about me or my bike, I should say, I am not a fan of big mud hills!

w.g. will be in good shape by wedns. there is only 2 little hills there. i wont talk about how one of those little hills gave "someone" a hard time last week! lol. you know who you are.

w.g. will be in good shape by wedns. there is only 2 little hills there. i wont talk about how one of those little hills gave "someone" a hard time last week! lol. you know who you are.

It must be that one by the creek or ravine with about 2 foot of approach and then vertical for about30 feet.

I have only ridden there once and it was a blast...dry.

Maybe I can talk BigIvy into joining me if I go...

I totally resent (and deny) any reference you might be trying to make here. I have no idea who you are talking about but I'm sure the accused parties will be deeply offended as well. I may never recover from this false and slanderous comment but while I try to I'll go check and see if my rear tire was installed properly.

lol. you need to check to make sure your throttle cable was connected to the carb....looked like the bike was getting any gas. you have to twist that right hand back to make the bike go forward. lol.

sorry to hijack your thread but i couldnt resist adding that stuff in.