Where To Buy?????

ok so i had my HUGE wreck today smashed head concussion ambulance ER yeah all the goods it been an eye opener so now im really looking to get a neck brace im thinkin ill go with the club and im just looking for the cheapest site any help??? im gona go into barneys with the printed ad and see if theyll match the price.

thanks guys

and yes i searched the topic

most people would rather hear about the crash :busted:

probably rocky mountain, ebay, TT store, etc...

you could probably get one used from someone..

that hasn't been through a crash

ha the crash was bad i dont remember any of it but the dudes behind me said we were doin about 50 and i got all out of shape on a whoop section and it came around and i face planted but yeah i checked on motosport rockymountain, tt doesnt sell leatt so i hear and im trying to get a print out from a legit site to take in i dont really think theyd take ebay to serrious

Crash was worse than you think. It's rendered you totally unable to use punctuation or caps.:busted:

^^ Sorry man - that post has me ROFL. Hope you find a brace and are feeling better!

Crash was worse than you think. It's rendered you totally unable to use punctuation or caps.:busted:

lmao thanks im typin with my left hand only cant movethe right arm and im on vikadin or however you spell it:banghead:

:moon::eek::p:mad: