Brushy Mountain Open 7 Days a Week

Starting Jan. 1, 2009 Brushy Mountain Motor Sports Park will be open 7 days a week for riding from 9AM until 5PM weather permitting. There will also be 25% discounted ride passes available to help with the cost of riding during these tough economic times. Buy 3 days of riding for only $45.00 instead of the regular price of $60.00. You save $15.00. The days do not have to be consecutive, they can be used anytime within 12 months of purchase. These prices apply to adult riders only.

The Open 7 days a week riding and the 25% discount ride passes will be in effect for a minimum of 6 months from Jan. 1, 2009.

Have a safe and Happy New Year from Brushy Mountain.

Hey Richard how much are season passes?

That's good to hear, I'll be picking up one of those passes next time I'm there. :busted:

Hot Damn I am buying a pass :busted:

Starting Jan. 1, 2009 Brushy Mountain Motor Sports Park will be open 7 days a week for riding from 9AM until 5PM weather permitting. There will also be 25% discounted ride passes available to help with the cost of riding during these tough economic times. Buy 3 days of riding for only $45.00 instead of the regular price of $60.00. You save $15.00. The days do not have to be consecutive, they can be used anytime within 12 months of purchase. These prices apply to adult riders only.

The Open 7 days a week riding and the 25% discount ride passes will be in effect for a minimum of 6 months from Jan. 1, 2009.

Have a safe and Happy New Year from Brushy Mountain.

:busted:

I will get a pass thanks for the help any discount they way things are going helps out. .

Hey Richard how much are season passes?

I think it is only 250, a heck of a deal:banana:

Brushy Mountain, still the best place to ride! Hey Sniper, Goosedog, I'm gonna go ride there New Years Day. Wanna go?

Brushy Mountain, still the best place to ride! Hey Sniper, Goosedog, I'm gonna go ride there New Years Day. Wanna go?

Hey Mark, I'd love to I've been missing Brushy but we got a small group heading to LakeSide down in Greer, SC for some MX action on NYD. I don't know how far a drive it would be for you but you should make it there some day, the place reminds me alot of the tracks at DP.

Here's a pic of Joe there on my old 426 last summer.

IMG_2223.jpg

And a couple of me the year before.

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

I really wish Brusy's track was worth a crap....sorry Richard but those off camber turns and flat-land jumps just suck.

Looks like a nice MX track! Its 3 hours away and I need to back home tomorrow afternoon. Let me know when you all go again and I'll make a day of it.

Yeah Richard needs to redo the MX track at Brushy! Hiny, hint... lol

I would like to but cyclegear is having a big sale in greenville so I may just stick around and possibly ride Enoree..But Im for sure gonna get a pass and try to get up there every weekend or so...

to anyone that went the brushy today, how was it? mainly how muddy..... i know it's a dirt bike, but mine isn't into mud bogging and that red clay is the devil:)

sorry, just looked at the weather...................

was not to bad yesterday.most of the red clay was very tacky.

Like the man said it was good riding. Sunday was the best of the bunch. The weather man called for rain Saturday night and Sunday till around noon and all we got was a 30 minute sprinkle. The skys turned blue and the sun came out and it was great today on Sunday at Brushy Mountain. Sorry everyone missed out today. You know you can't believe the weatherman.

Like the man said it was good riding. Sunday was the best of the bunch. The weather man called for rain Saturday night and Sunday till around noon and all we got was a 30 minute sprinkle. The skys turned blue and the sun came out and it was great today on Sunday at Brushy Mountain. Sorry everyone missed out today. You know you can't believe the weatherman.

The weather man is a lying bastard :thinking:

The weather man is a lying bastard :thinking:

Except for the hot weather girl Julie in a short skirt:goofy: :smirk:

Except for the hot weather girl Julie in a short skirt:goofy: :smirk:
Leave my girlfriend out of this you are not allowed to stare at her for more than 2-3 hours :thinking:

The famous "spank me silly stare" :thinking: