Sign in to follow this  

wristpin bearing?

Hey guys...so ive finally ordered all my parts...i decided to go stock on everything...I was just wondering though, where the hell do you find the wristpin bearing? i wanna ree it but i dont see it on the parts diagrams anywhere. All i see is the rod but no bearing in it...any help would be great...its probably not a big deal but i wanna relace it anyway....thanks:ride:

Assuming that you are talking about your kx250f, wrist pin bearing is on two strokes. All you have is a wrist pin and two cir clips that connect the piston to the rod. Cheers!

Assuming that you are talking about your kx250f, wrist pin bearing is on two strokes. All you have is a wrist pin and two cir clips that connect the piston to the rod. Cheers!

Wow i feel stupid....that would explain why its not on the parts diagram:bonk: :busted: ...thanks....btw how come 4 strokes dont have this bearing but 2 strokes do?? thanks in advance

Wow i feel stupid....that would explain why its not on the parts diagram:bonk: :busted: ...thanks....btw how come 4 strokes dont have this bearing but 2 strokes do?? thanks in advance

It would not hold up to the massive force that a 4-stroke puts on the rod. That´s the reason. A needle bearing does not have enough surface support to cope with that kind of forces. It would break in seconds.