Team / Ironman race January 11th

There will be a team race on January 10-11th in Taylorsville, NC. The quads race on Saturday and the bikes race on Sunday. For those of you that have wanted to do a race here is your chance. Get your buddy, team up and give it a try. Or you can do the "ironman" class and do the entire 4 hrs by yourself. You can get more information by visiting www.nchsa.org So who's in?:busted:

I cant wait its only 3 weeks away:banana: :busted:

Why would the quads run first? I assume they use the same course?

Why would the quads run first? I assume they use the same course?

I don't understand why they are running them at all. But they will likely not run the same course, at least part of it. Let's hope it dries out some.

thats good to let the quads race saturday. they will clean out the mud holes for us on sunday! Im pretty sue that the promotors will take the swepco to the course after the race on satuday. they did the same format at last years race and it was good.

ah...if that's the case it makes better sense.

thats good to let the quads race saturday. they will clean out the mud holes for us on sunday! Im pretty sue that the promotors will take the swepco to the course after the race on satuday. they did the same format at last years race and it was good.

Did they add some of the technical ST that is there, last year? Hopefully, they will add some this year. That is what makes that track.

they got access to 100 more acres so I speculate that there will be some new good stuff. Are you coming out to race Gmoss?

they got access to 100 more acres so I speculate that there will be some new good stuff. Are you coming out to race Gmoss?

yes, I should be there.

I cant wait its only 3 weeks away:banana: :busted:

I plan on riding it. You still wanna team up Travis?

I plan on riding it. You still wanna team up Travis?

Hey Mark Ive been thinking since they dropped it down to a 4 hour would you be interested in riding the Ironman class? Just a thought I am just curious how I could do on that long of a race..

Im ready!

I got my partner too... My helmet cam! haha

Ironman class for me again this year!

i want to do the ironman but matthew is making me team up with him.

I was kinda thinking the same thing just to see if I could ride that long! Sounds like there are gonna be a lot of people doing that. Any on here run it 'Ironman' last year? What was it like?

i want to do the ironman but matthew is making me team up with him.

haha I think you guys ill do pretty good... pin it to win it haha

I was kinda thinking the same thing just to see if I could ride that long! Sounds like there are gonna be a lot of people doing that. Any on here run it 'Ironman' last year? What was it like?

I did Ironman last year. It was pretty fun.

I rode 6 or 7 laps to begin with, then stopped and got some gas and some more water, then I rode 4 laps or so and took a little break, then rode 2 more and it was over haha

i did the ironman class last year. i ran about 70% and stopped once for fuel, googles, and a camelback refill. the first 3 hrs werent to bad. the 3hr to 3.5 hour mark was a little ruff. the last .5 hr went by fast because the end was near!!

Cool deal sounds like we are on the same page then...Ironman it is woo hoo...:smirk::thinking:

See you guys there

I think I'm in!!!!

If I can get off work I am going to do it !! Damn 4 hours is going to be a real beast !

4 hrs isnt bad.... i would rather run a 4 hr iron man than doing a 2 man 10hr like we did back in October.