Round 2 - Winter Off Road Series at Pacific Raceways

Just a reminder that this coming weekend - Saturday 3 Jan 2009 is Round 2 of the Pacific Raceways Winter Series.

With 95% of the snow gone in Auburn, should leave the course in good shape for those who braved the cold for the first round. Myself and 2 others will be out there Friday re-doing the course.

Below is the flyer: Remember, un-classified "siting laps" at 9:30 - short course at 10:15 and long course at 1:00 with kids race tucked in between there!

Winter_series_final1.jpg

Should be a blast!

mike - mx813

Is it going to be an all new course?

Ill be there for sure!

Is it going to be an all new course?

Ill be there for sure!

TBD on course...we'll be utilizing a lot of same course plus adding some other sections and routing it different.

The nice thing will be no more ice skating:thumbsup:

That sounds good to me, it looked like it will be pretty high speed stuff with out the ice.

Is the endurocross section going to be there?

Is the endurocross section going to be there?

Of Course! Might have to dig out some dirt leading to the tires to make it a bit more interesting:thumbsup: :busted::moon:

will it be open for practice this wednesday? due to the recent weather and wednesday being new years eve?

will it be open for practice this wednesday? due to the recent weather and wednesday being new years eve?
Please use the contact info on the flyer for your questions regarding hours of operation.

Because we have to do the same to answer your questions. Might as well cut out the middle men. :busted:

Oh goody, I like the digging out idea.

Maybe stand them up verticaly Ive seen that a few times looks fun.

Oh goody, I like the digging out idea.

Maybe stand them up verticaly Ive seen that a few times looks fun.

To stand them up vertically, we'd need one more tire to make it 6' wide, plus dig out a hole to stabilize them, bolt the tires together. Might be in the plans in the future, but for this coming weekend, most likely not.

Can't wait...I will be there! :busted:

I may just take a drive down.......................................and watch:banana:

few questions. what day is race day? how many AA's were at the last one?

BIKES RACE sATURDAY AND THE QUADS ON sUNDAY

few questions. what day is race day? how many AA's were at the last one?

Bikes race on Saturday.

Last race for AA there were three that showed but one of them decided it was too damn cold and didn't race. The turnout last race was pretty small in general since it was in the middle of Winter Blast 2008 and everything was frozen solid.

Should be a pretty good turnout this weekend though.

What class options does a 29yr old on a 250f have? Who races long course? I couldn't find the info on the flyer.

Jeremy

aww interesting. maybe ill be there.

you could ride 200 a,b,or c or open a,b,or c

What class options does a 29yr old on a 250f have? Who races long course? I couldn't find the info on the flyer.

Jeremy

In your case the long course options would be 200 A/B and Open A/B. All C classes are in the short race.

Good, I was hoping to race the long course. Looks like 200b for me!

Jeremy

If the friggin shop will get my parts, I hope to be there contesting the +40 C class:-)