Sign in to follow this  

Holiday/newyears/supercross and anything else party....

well on the the 3rd of jan..... is the kick off of the sx season. I will be @ ET shooting the first race of the year, sx will be on the tube that night:banana: so was thinking of getting you yahoos together for some fun, everybody can bring some kind of food and drink..and we will hang and watch sx and have some fun:moon: :p:mad: think it starts @ 7:00 but I should be home by 4pm...should be a fun night! and since I am the OFFICIAL photographer of "Miss Casey E/Miss Supercross 2009" I approve this message!:eek::busted::moon::p :p

Watchya think..............

well on the the 3rd of jan..... is the kick off of the sx season. I will be @ ET shooting the first race of the year, sx will be on the tube that night:banana: so was thinking of getting you yahoos together for some fun, everybody can bring some kind of food and drink..and we will hang and watch sx and have some fun:moon: :mad::p think it starts @ 7:00 but I should be home by 4pm...should be a fun night! and since I am the OFFICIAL photographer of "Miss Casey E/Miss Supercross 2009" I approve this message!:p:moon::p:eek::busted:

I think that you have a great job:worthy: Maybe I will see you guys at Anaheim......:p

...and since I am the OFFICIAL photographer of "Miss Casey E/Miss Supercross 2009" I approve this message!:p:busted::moon::eek::mad:

I think this thread is worthless without pics...

Talk about being torn. The club is doing the same sort of thing on the same day. More info please! Will li'Carl's GF be there? LOL