Sign in to follow this  

What's your New Years Resolution???

Just wondering whats everybody's resolution since New Years is just around the corner.:busted:

to get slower because i am just so fast i have no competition left jk....i want to do some races and get faster

Go all year without getting injured. But thats been the same the last 2 years and it hasn't been achieved.:busted: Maybe third times the charm.

the same as usual, to bring my trusty kdx into battle with all those ugly orange bikes and come out the victor

Go all year without getting injured. But thats been the same the last 2 years and it hasn't been achieved.:busted: Maybe third times the charm.

Hear you there hoping my knees hold up:cripple:

the same as usual, to bring my trusty kdx into battle with all those ugly orange bikes and come out the victor

Send me a pm shecky where you will be going next year, and I'll bring my ugly 250sx.I would be honored to bang bars with the trusty kdx:ride:

somebody sounds a little bitter..?

Kyle you have no idea - just how bitter I am. My wife say's a little salty too :busted:

To quit chewing tobacco.

An also to by a nice truck at the end of the summer an put a 9 inch lift on it myself once i convince the parents. :busted:

to get a job and start saving up for an enclosed trailer. and ride almost every weekend like i did last year.

join the ban list with some other notables for doing nothing. and well joining a really cool post board with a few others with no rules.

ride less. chase less points. work more. build that loopde loop turbo wants.

get a certain person to play the star spangled banner at the fair race.

hmmm that is enough

Be nicer to people

Help one person a day

Think happy thoughts

Love my fellow man......hehehe

Peace, love and harmony for the world

Be nicer to the earth

Hug a tree Hugger

Buy a four stroke dirt bike

I am going to start drinking more beer at the races, heck I may just put a keg cooler in my trailer. Also I am going to take up pot smoking since everyone is doing it at the races even though I have never seen it there.

I am hoping by doing this it will improve my results.

LOL, just could not resist after reading the other thread.