Getting from braking to accelerating...

Here is the way I transition from Full Braking to throttle. When entering the corner I position my Elbows up. In doing so it already positions your hand from brake lever release to throttle application.

I Brake with One or Two Fingers depending on the application required. I always end up with my index finger last on the lever bleeding off additional speed as needed for proper corner entry. Once corner speed is established I transition the index finger to full grip on the throttle.

Now Here is the tricky Part. Depending on the throttle needed for corner exit I roll the throttle tube between my Thumb if WOT is required at corner exit. If not I keep position as is and at Full grip at corner apex and get ready for throttle application, I rarely find I need WOT after a corner because the torque 4T will allow you to typically carry a higher gear than normal.

You want the transitions from one position to another to be smooth. This is really just personal style and technique. You may come up with your own that works better.