Hendersonville/Asheville New Years day ride

A buddy of mine and I are planning a New Years day dual sport ride on gravel roads through Pisgah. It'll be later in the afternoon when it warms up a bit. Ride will be suitable for noobs. Obviously, since it's gravel, will not be knarly. We are trying to get the locals together and start a group. If you're interested send me a message and I will let you know what the details are.

No tag on my WR but I might come join you guys for part of the ride on my supermoto. :busted:

No tag on my WR but I might come join you guys for part of the ride on my supermoto. :busted:

That shouldn't be a problem. Most of the gravel roads we're going to be doing are hard packed. Will keep you updated as soon as I know the details.

Here are the details. We're meeting at North Mills River campgound at 12:00. Going out yellow gap, 276 to 475B to 475A and then.........

Right now we have a small group of various bikes that are showing interest. Send me a message if you need further info.

Here are the details. We're meeting at North Mills River campgound at 12:00. Going out yellow gap, 276 to 475B to 475A and then.........

Right now we have a small group of various bikes that are showing interest. Send me a message if you need further info.

mmm... this sounds good. If Enoree is not open by then, I will likely be there!

Just go easy on my old muscles...!!:busted::moon:

mmm... this sounds good. If Enoree is not open by then, I will likely be there!

Just go easy on my old muscles...!!:busted::moon:

I got old muscles too!! So far this ride looks like it's going to have a good group going. Some folks from the local KLR 650 forum, ADV rider and Stromtrooper will likely be coming also. Looks like we're going have a good mixture or bikes and riders. If enough people show up, at one point in the ride we may bust up into a couple of groups and do some riding in Caney Fork. We'll see. Hope you can make it.

Mmm... Now to decide, 650L or 650R...