Sign in to follow this  

Holiday riding in Norway

The first time riding together with the new Husaberg 450:ride: That bike is awesome!:moon: Maybe my old WR is for sale now :busted:

IMG_5146copy2.jpg

IMG_5149.jpg

IMG_5152.jpg

IMG_5156.jpg

IMG_5161.jpg

IMG_5162.jpg

Quite a rugged landscape there, did you ride directly from your home or did you transport the bikes to the riding spot?

The new Husaberg feels very light. The gyro effect in the motor is not nearly as strong as in the conventional 450. The bike feels like a 250 ore even smaller machine. The handling is supreme and the motor is very powerful. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's missing the kick start. In the cold and wet conditions we have here in Scandinavia that might become a problem.....

Yes... You must have studded tires because of the ice all over the place. Often under a thin layer of snow = dangerous!! :-) Trelleborg is of course the best studded tire out there :-)

Yes... You must have studded tires because of the ice all over the place. Often under a thin layer of snow = dangerous!! :-) Trelleborg is of course the best studded tire out there :-)

Cool, yeah I thought so. It would be pretty tough riding without them. Thanks. Hey how cold do you guys get out there?

Not so very cold;-) About -25 degrees Celsius at the most. Usually it’s about -5 to -15 degrees... Celsius that is...

im from iceland, that looks fun.... ive never needed to get studs for winter riding.. well atleast not until now.. hopefully i wont as the trelles are realy effing expensive here... also why u got a pic of iceland in youre display pic :) just asking :lol:

Hei Ove. Det er bare å sende inn flere bilder fra Norge ;-) Du har sikkert noen på lur?? Har lagt inn flere bilder her på forumet og flere blir det sikkert også i fremtiden ;o)

Hæ Augustingig. Ástæðan fyrir því að ég er með Íslenska fánan í merkinu mínu er að ég er að sjálfsögðu Íslenskur ;o) og er búsettur í Noregi... Sem er ekki svo vitlaust á þessum síðustu og verstu tímum ;o)

Just some answers to the guys in Norway and Iceland.. In case anyone wonders what the hell I´m writing ;o) Rock on...

nauts annar íslendingur hérna inná... hélt að ég væri einn.. hvernig er að hjóla þarna í noregi..? eru einhverjar góðar mx brautir þarna.. hvernig er bergurinn að virka :) ertu með msn:?