NOW these are rocks :)

rofl he just throwing the bike around while hes off it...

not saying hes not good, but just saying.

He needed a trials tire for that.

And a helicopter!

Very impressive:thumbsup: thanks for sharing

i bought a vee rubber tire before. it had the stiffest side wall and cord ever was total hell to mount.

Had a Vee tire on my BC woods bike and it was a bitch to get on as well but we ran like 5 pounds in it and it never got a flat...ever!

I would pretended I missed that section if it was in a race!

Dude, that is one of the first times I seen to much safety gear to ride a bike. If you slid off that bike the 2 inch drop at 5 mph is not going to hurt......much!

Bev

im with you on that one. still a brave man though. i wouldnt do it

jeeze that is amazing!

that is one sick ass dude!!!!

the 180's and the stoppies downhill were almost as good as the rock climbing stuff

you wouldnt see me giving those rocks a go :busted:

And people say trials takes no balls... :busted:

I know right. He should be on the pegs with his knees gripping the bike right. :busted:

Wow, on an SXF too! Can't believe it didnt spew coolant everywhere!

order up some new rims,swing arm,forks,frame,.... aww I'd need a new bike after that!

And people say trials takes no balls... :busted:

never heard that... but i do find it funny that everything talks about erzberg like it's this huge deal... that's just a regular trials section. if only we could get a trials bike to do well in the qualifying and get in it would clean up at the actual event.

order up some new rims,swing arm,forks,frame,.... aww I'd need a new bike after that!

You got that right. Can you imagine what the bottom of that bike looks like after bouncing off rocks all day.:thinking: