Added CRF master cylinder

I had a spare cr master on the shelf that I knew I coudl go to whenever I decided. However, the auction sight had a 2008 crf being parted out so I jumped on the new master cylinder. Honda added some sort of linkage to their front m/c in 2007.

Sadly, it might be awhile before I can test it unless we are concerned with braking on snow and ice. So far, it feels incredibly strong and mush free. The part bolted right on and the stock brake line works really well despite the line attaching on the other side of the m/c.

What are you doing with ur spare cr master?? :busted::moon::p

I had a spare cr master on the shelf that I knew I coudl go to whenever I decided. However, the auction sight had a 2008 crf being parted out so I jumped on the new master cylinder. Honda added some sort of linkage to their front m/c in 2007.

Sadly, it might be awhile before I can test it unless we are concerned with braking on snow and ice. So far, it feels incredibly strong and mush free. The part bolted right on and the stock brake line works really well despite the line attaching on the other side of the m/c.

I bought a 07 lever by mistake a few weeks back (I took it back). The linkage is on the lever. The only thing I can think that it would do is smooth out the action where the lever pushes on plunger which goes into the cylinder..... oh and it would make the lever more expensive.

Let us know how you get on with it.

I bought a 07 lever by mistake a few weeks back (I took it back). The linkage is on the lever. The only thing I can think that it would do is smooth out the action where the lever pushes on plunger which goes into the cylinder..... oh and it would make the lever more expensive.

Let us know how you get on with it.

My conditions were so bad here that I hate to comment, but so far it feels super strong. The ground was the weak link. The brake is good so far.

That linkage thing is built in the lever, so who knows if it does anything. Honda's ad said "15% more power!" I read it on the internet , so it must be true.

More info to follow in july once the snow is gone. I saved my spare cr master for a back-up to my yamaha master...no idea what I am going to do with it. I stored it with fluid in it, so its ready to go whenever I am ready for it.